• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st: PM2019 094 - The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Let's see. Journeys Erika or...

pokemon_masters_tranquility_badge_erika.jpg

XY Erika?

And for fun, original (modern) Erika.

Erika_1.png
Rather XY Erika or original Modern Erika. Journeys Erika eyes creep me out

Master Pikachu 11

Well the pokeball tells me that my Liligant-Erica speculation is probably wrong. Interesting that Hoothoot is there too, did Goh just catch a bunch of POKEMON off screen? I would not be against that idea for the more common Pokémon, and more instances of POKEMON being introduced in the lab.
I mean it only made sense for Goh to have caught it because if it belonged to someone else then Goh would have gone to try to find it’s proper owner like with the Grookey episode.

DatsRight

Interesting they redone her back to her games design. Though in fairness the kimono was a lot of personality to her design. She kinda looks like a COTD in Kanto.

Wonder how her personality will fare, Erika was quite....infamous for her one appearance in the OS.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I mean it only made sense for Goh to have caught it because if it belonged to someone else then Goh would have gone to try to find it’s proper owner like with the Grookey episode.
Not necessarily, we've had pokemon leave their own region, let alone town, which is not counting Sakuragi putting in a request. Liligant could have shown up in the lab and wandered away part way through/ shown back up at Erica's gym when the gang is there.

Goh could have tried to find its trainer if he knew it has one, but he may not have even tried to catch it in the first place. It could have been one of the instances where he doesn't try to catch the pokemon.

D

Deleted member 384931

Lol I wouldnt be surprised if she Will gossip about gym leaders IF they follow her game personality. Otherwise idk what

D

Deleted member 384931

Not necessarily, we've had pokemon leave their own region, let alone town, which is not counting Sakuragi putting in a request. Liligant could have shown up in the lab and wandered away part way through/ shown back up at Erica's gym when the gang is there.

Goh could have tried to find its trainer if he knew it has one, but he may not have even tried to catch it in the first place. It could have been one of the instances where he doesn't try to catch the pokemon.
Tho when did Gou catch that Hoothoot?

Master Pikachu 11

I mean the last time that we had a Pokémon that actually wondered into the lab was Morpeko and Goh tried to catch it and failed. Kelceon came and was stealing data but her trainer was close by and controlling his camera/robot contraption. I would find it odd that Goh would not catch what he thinks is a potential wild Pokémon in the lab because in episodes where he could have caught a Pokémon and he didn’t is when there are other things going on that he chose not to get it like with Volcarona, his job was to get it’s scales so he decided not to get it and there literally outside of their base/hangout.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Erika is probably my least favorite of the Kanto Gym Leaders but it is nice to see her again after all these years. Really hope they reference her debut episode. Surprised they’re not using her LGPE design but the FRLG design is nostalgic for me. Nice that they’re using this episode for both Chloe/Eevee and Goh’s Bug couple. Have been vocal about my lack of interest in Eeveelution episodes but this looks interesting.

D

Deleted member 384931

Erika is probably my least favorite of the Kanto Gym Leaders but it is nice to see her again after all these years. Really hope they reference her debut episode. Surprised they’re not using her LGPE design but the FRLG design is nostalgic for me. Nice that they’re using this episode for both Chloe/Eevee and Goh’s Bug couple. Have been vocal about my lack of interest in Eeveelution episodes but this looks interesting.
I kinda hate how some Eeveelutions have to share an episode and some get a whole episode to theirselves. Like Leafeon is just odd. Like they want to get it over with

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I kinda hate how some Eeveelutions have to share an episode and some get a whole episode to theirselves. Like Leafeon is just odd. Like they want to get it over with
Yeah the Eeveelution episodes have felt like obligations on a checklist. Espeon/Umbreon at least have always been paired together. Just waiting for the inevitable GMax Eevee episode already

Status
Not open for further replies.