• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st: XY&Z011 - Noibat and Floette! An Encounter in the Wind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKS-Lapras

Ugh, they just had to throw romance into it right?? Seriously Noibat is the equivalent of a two year old at this point, that's just creepy smh.

Romance? The only one that seems remotely obsessed with Floette is Breloom. Noibat and Floette don't seem to have a crush on each other. Floette heals Noibat, Noibat seems to be protecting Floette afterwards, that's all we know. Breloom could just be an over jealous type, and be mad that Floette interacted with Noibat at all, or mad that Floette helped heal Noibat whom Breloom is pissed at for flying into his head.

STICKTOPIA

That is NOT Vine Whip, it's the dex ability to extend its stubby arms. Extending arms =/=Vine Whip

And Noibat us CLEARLY a lesbian, after all, Bulbapedia says that can be so so. They proved Charizard could be a lesbian since Misha's Purrloin was the first transgender Pokémon...therefore all genders are unproven until Attract/Captivate/Cute Charm or outright statement of their gender happens.
thanks for giving me a good laugh lmao! That is hilarious.

dman_dustin

Agreed.

Let's hope that takes a while.

Unless, of course, it's yet another in the nick of time DEM evolution like Kanto and Isshu... <.<

Don't think DEM applies to meaningless events.

Might be DEM if Noibat evolved in a gym, with literally no training and actually defeats a Pokemon, if its however doing well on its own, and evolves for the sake of evolving then it can't be DEM.

But in this episode, considering how meaningless this episode appears. Noibat evolving here, even if to overcome an obstacle couldn't be considered DEM because its otherwise irrelevant/meaningless.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Noibat and Hawlucha get a bit of focus... good, I forgot Ash had other Pokemon other then Pikachu and Greninja. Now all we need is Talonflame and the rag tag flying gang is no longer shrouded in the shadows

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
What's with Breloom's extend-o-arm?

It's in a couple of Dex Entries. It's a natural ability Breloom have.

Soooo...

GO GO GADGET ARMS!

As for my latest move prediction, I think Super Fang or Dragon Claw are likely due to Noibat knowing Tackle...I have a sinking feeling that since Goodra is(or, to please certain nameless powers, WAS) a special attacker, Noivern will end up an INCORRECT physical attacker...like how Greninja is INCORRECTLY using physical moves, especially now that it lost Water Pulse for not even a signature of its species anymore Water Shuriken...

ShadowForce720

It's in a couple of Dex Entries. It's a natural ability Breloom have.

Soooo...

GO GO GADGET ARMS!

As for my latest move prediction, I think Super Fang or Dragon Claw are likely due to Noibat knowing Tackle...I have a sinking feeling that since Goodra is(or, to please certain nameless powers, WAS) a special attacker, Noivern will end up an INCORRECT physical attacker...like how Greninja is INCORRECTLY using physical moves, especially now that it lost Water Pulse for not even a signature of its species anymore Water Shuriken...

Not sure how just because it has Tackle it makes Super Fang likely. Also if it is going to learn another move here it's much more likely that it's a Flying type move, or Heat Wave considering it's facing a Breloom. Not saying it couldn't get Dragon Claw later on I'm just saying it's probably not going to get Dragon Claw in this episode.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Possible moves that Noibat could learn: Steel Wing, Air Slash, Heat Wave or Hurricane.
My vote is for Steel Wing because it covers the Ice, Rock and Fairy weakness of Noibat. However, I would also go with Air Slash so it can its first stab move.

phanpycross

God-king
Wing Attack and Gust seem like decent attacks for Noibat to learn in this episode.

A final moveset of:
Air Slash
Wing Attack
Supersonic
Dragon/coverage move.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
When you've gone as far as to beat a baby that much over a girl he has absolutely no interest in, it's time to seek help lmao.

Floette looking cute as usual. :)

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
When you've gone as far as to beat a baby that much over a girl he has absolutely no interest in, it's time to seek help lmao.

Floette looking cute as usual. :)
Don't matter how old. If someone stepping on your turf there's gonna be beef.

Pokenchi preview was basically the same as the first.

The plot seems random but I guess it'll be for a good cause,presumably a new move.

kickachu

Momentai!
Well I hope there is a suprise capture in this episode which I know it's not likely

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Agreed.

Let's hope that takes a while.

Unless, of course, it's yet another in the nick of time DEM evolution like Kanto and Isshu... <.<

I dunno why more time is desired however cuz the longer it takes for him to evolve, the less Noibat does in general as we‘ve seen in recent months. ^^;

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
However, I would also go with Air Slash so it can its first stab move.

My thoughts for Noibat learning a STAB move for this episode lies on Gust and/or Wing Attack. Both are fairly weak moves, which suits Noibat's part as a baby Pokémon, allowing it room to develop further.

ShadowForce720

My thoughts for Noibat learning a STAB move for this episode lies on Gust and/or Wing Attack. Both are fairly weak moves, which suits Noibat's part as a baby Pokémon, allowing it room to develop further.

Plus Gust could be seen as a move that will eventually be upgraded to Hurricane. I do think that it will learn either a Flying type attack or Heat Wave here.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Well Ash probably won't catch it, but this still could be a "fox and the hound" scenario with Noibat getting along with a Fairy type

Status
Not open for further replies.