• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st: XY&Z011 - Noibat and Floette! An Encounter in the Wind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
I bet this is one of those episodes where a main cast pokemon befriends a wild pokemon and helps it from enemy besides TR and learns a new move and says goodbye to their new friend

dman_dustin

What else could he catch? Breloom is a big no and it`s too late for floette

I'd agree with Breloom, but not Floette.

Floette unlike Skiddo hasn't really appeared all that much. The only Floette that actually appeared was Blue Florges' Floette in the episodes Goodra was released.

Cause Ash missed his chance in the swamp episode and Breloom is Gen 3

Except Ash would've had no reason nor right to catch that particular Floette.

Unlike say Skiddo, who could've been gifted to Ash.

ShadowForce720

Cause Ash missed his chance in the swamp episode and Breloom is Gen 3

Chance? what chance he never had a chance to catch a Floette and in regards to the one that appeared in the swamp episode that Floette was the child of a Florgas and had just recovered from a coma, it would have been in bad taste for Ash to try and catch it after everything that happened to it.

Also Ash didn't catch a Noibat in the episodes around episode 30 and Serena didn't catch a Pancham in episode 11, but both Ash and Serena eventually got a Noibat and Pancham respectively, so no Ash hasn't missed his chance to get a Floette, he can still get one. Now I don't think that he will capture one in this episode, but he ceartainly could still get a Floette at somepoint.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Noibat should just learn a move to deal with Breloom. Honestly any Flying-type move would be okay. Air Slash, Air Cutter... Wait what if it uses Hurricane but the move fades out due to lack of training. That would be a nice way to have Ash and Noibat train.

STICKTOPIA

Jeez it's about time that Noibat gets some more focus! I really hope to see some moves besides supersonic.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Floette's announced appearance was nice, but I'm wondering if it's the Floette from the arc that happens in a swamp right before Goodra was released.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Probably not. Its probably some random one I'm guessing.

Maybe it could be a braver one (saving Noibat) and have a different colored flower, possibly a Red one which separates it from that one. And it could become Noibat's friend.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Odd combination with Noibat and Floette, still I like Floette the most out of the evolution line. Wouldn't mind Ash capturing it.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I highly doubt Ash would get Breloom in this episode for the sole fact that it isn't a Kalos-native Pokémon. But on the subject of Noibat, you guys happy now? ;) Noibat is a cute Pokémon by the way.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
But on the subject of Noibat, you guys happy now? ;)

Partially.

They'll have to do more than this before anyone is sastfied. Whether it be before or after evolution.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Finally Noibat is getting more focus. Eevee's amount of focus should have been split with Noibat.......
Hopefully this is where Noibat evolves

I hope this is AZ's Floetta too

jrizza88

Meteorite
Finally Noibat is getting more focus. Eevee's amount of focus should have been split with Noibat.......
Hopefully this is where Noibat evolves

I hope this is AZ's Floetta too

I really hope this isn't the evolution episode since it was hatched out an egg and has only raced and appeared like 3 times otherwise (not doing much). It needs a few episodes being active before evolving.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
O cool a Noibat episode finally. I hope this is where he'll evolve cuz I've been waiting months for that and I'm curious about the Floette.

Status
Not open for further replies.