• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st: XY&Z011 - Noibat and Floette! An Encounter in the Wind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
http://i.imgur.com/lbUAASv.jpg

Noibat has ended up angering a Breloom. A passing Floette comes to the rescue, but...

--

A passing Floette saves Noibat, who has been poisoned by an angry Breloom.

---

While taking a break in a forest, Ash and his friends hear the "Sound Wave Pokémon" Noibat scream. While flying, Noibat ended up crashing into a wild Breloom. Noibat gets poisoned by the angry Breloom, but a passing Floette comes to the rescue.

---

While taking a break near a forest, Ash and his friends hear the "Sound Wave Pokémon" Noibat scream. Apparently Noibat somehow got into a fight with the "Mushroom Pokémon" Breloom. And then other Pokémon show up as well, further confusing the situation.

---

As Ash and his friends are taking a break near a forest, they hear Noibat scream. While it was flying, it crashed into a wild Breloom and angered it, which led to the Breloom poisoning it. A passing Floette came over and saved it, but for some reason this just made the Breloom even angrier.

Last edited:

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
HALLELUJAH. Some Noibat focus, i'm already sold. Don't care if it's a filler, just give the poor thing some moves and battle time.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I'm curious what color this Floette will be since we still have four regular color Flotte that have yet to make a appearance.

Also base on the title of the episode Noibat might learn one of his wind based moves.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
And there's Breloom. Reminds me of an AG episode where May's Torchic evolved and where Ash and friends get attacked by Breloom. And good that it's Noibat focused. Maybe it might evolve here but it might sound like that it's too soon.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
New move would be great though

Yeah, it definitely should learn a new move in this ep. I would like it to learn Flamethrower because Talonflame hasn't learned it and so it could target its double weakness to Ice types.

AlphaOmegaKnight

Speedroid ゲッコウガ
Will there be scans for these episodes soon? Or will we get them sometime next week? Maybe a few days right before the XYZ special

JD

Could this be the evolution episode? We have the New Year preview coming soon and that always shows the big things that are coming up.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well at this point they might as well just have Ash catch Floette. 1. It's at least not a stage oner so it's battle ready(especially if it tries to save Noibat). 2. It's a Fairy type so diversity points. And 3. At least it'll have a bond with Noibat so that's built in episode material.

JD

Well at this point they might as well just have Ash catch Floette. 1. It's at least not a stage oner so it's battle ready(especially if it tries to save Noibat). 2. It's a Fairy type so diversity points. And 3. At least it'll have a bond with Noibat so that's built in episode material.

Most of Floettes moves are grass type too..I would be fine with it lol.

wonder if it'll be AZ's floette

if noibat does get a new move I hope it's something surprising.

Doubt it if it was we'd probably know by now, they would definitely make a bigger deal about AZ's Floette.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
So will Noibat get a phobia of fairies like Goomy?

Why would he get a Fairy phobia, especially if Floette is trying to help him? If he had to be afraid of something, he should be afraid of Ice-types.

Anyway, I'm really happy that Noibat is getting an episode dedicated to himself. I hope he'll either reveal his moveset or learn a new attack here.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Finally Noibat episode. I'm sure it will learn a new move(s) here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.