• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 22nd: PM2019 052 - Hands-On Agriculture Studies! Where is Digda?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

Probably has something to do with the farm being on the Diglet's home turf, or maybe the farming is making the young ones sick, or these Diglet are just jerks.

Sereen123

Am I missing something in the logic... you would think with them missing a couple weeks last year bc of the virus and them possibly missing a couple this year for the same reason that they would consider cutting some of the filler and maybe focus on plot stuff and character development. Yeah I’m sure Ash and Gang pulling vegetables is gonna raise those failing ratings.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Am I missing something in the logic... you would think with them missing a couple weeks last year bc of the virus and them possibly missing a couple this year for the same reason that they would consider cutting some of the filler and maybe focus on plot stuff and character development. Yeah I’m sure Ash and Gang pulling vegetables is gonna raise those failing ratings.
They gotta prioritize those fillers over plot and character development episodes since the writers and executives love them so much!

colomb

Animation takes time so it's possible this episode was conceived right before the initial hiatus, difficult to say since we don't know all the production details. Also, we don't really know for sure what sort of impact the pandemic will have on the episode count yet, if gen 9 gets pushed back it may have little.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The anime have aways had fillers episodes, not every episode will have something important happening.
Plus Goh will probably catch a Diglett or a Dugtrio & Chloe could get more character development, so this episode shouldn’t be considered filler yet

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
"Insert useless comment showing my disdain for this episode by use of a single word here"

Jokes, I'll actually give an episode a chance and make a worthwhile comment about it. Interested to see Chloe out as part of the group again, despite the fact its just chasing after Diglett and Dugtrio. I would assume we're going to see a capture or two for Goh, because why wouldn't we? Also hoping that Ash's training with Farfetch'd continues in the beginning of the episode here..

Plus TR is here, so with them AND Chloe, it's an instant win in my book.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Saw a post on twitter suggesting that the Diglett may be innocent, and given the scene of the Rockets and Morpeko in the trade episode, I think it's likely.

Hopefully the gang has more of a chance to bounce off of each other in this episode, they were pretty much doing their own things in episode 50.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Saw a post on twitter suggesting that the Diglett may be innocent, and given the scene of the Rockets and Morpeko in the trade episode, I think it's likely.

Hopefully the gang has more of a chance to bounce off of each other in this episode, they were pretty much doing their own things in episode 50.
It's just the typical TR filler crap basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.