• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 22nd: PM2019 052 - Hands-On Agriculture Studies! Where is Digda?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystreon

the elder eevee
I think it's great that Pokemon has branched out and has more different writers (especially Journeys now has a lot of different ones), it helps bring a fresh point of view, but I also like that they keep a lot of the main storylines to the veterans, giving them more time to flesh those out (Tomioka doing the big battles, Matsui taking care of everything Koharu-related, Yonemura doing most of the Galar-centric stuff).
Id have rathered them kept the quality from th eprevious two mon series, but ewhatever we get trash.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Is it me or does no one seem to care about this episode??

This is the only thread of the upcoming episodes that has less than 3 pages.

The title of Sobble/Inteleon's Episode only got revealed yesterday and the replies in that thread has are about to catch up to this one quickly

Meanwhile this Title has been revealed for WEEKS

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

The title of Sobble/Inteleon's Episode only got revealed yesterday and the replies in that thread has are about to catch up to this one quickly. Anything major will get 20 times more attention and interest than fillers.

I mean, no one actually cares about fillers. Often just ignored. Anything major gets 20 times more attention and interest than fillers.

Red and Blue

The title of Sobble/Inteleon's Episode only got revealed yesterday and the replies in that thread has are about to catch up to this one quickly

There is only so much you can do with Diglett. The only thing that might of spiced it up a bit is if it was set in Alola

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mythical-Moonlight said:

That's a reasonable observation, but why exactly is this surprising? We don't have a full summary yet so it's hard for people to get excited for an episode that we know very little about, and the info that we do have [Digda's presence] isn't enough to get people hyped up since Digda on its own isn't a particularly popular Pokemon.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!

What can ya do, it's sandwiched between episodes people are a lot more interested in or excited about. An OS level filler just doesn't do it for a lot of people when the 2 episode before AND after are getting our attention more.
Heck, even TVTokyo isn't doing anything to raise awareness of it like the rest of January's episodes...

dman_dustin

I mean the episode doesn't have a summary, we know more about episodes that don't even have titles with exception to staff list.

It seems the anime doesn't care about this episode.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We got a summary:

A huge amount of vegetables addressed to the Sakuragi Laboratories have arrived alongside a letter. The sender is Professor Sakuragi's former student Endo, who's now a farmer. Endo writes that he's been having trouble recently due to Digda and Dugtrio ravaging his field, so Satoshi, Go and Koharu head to Endo's field to investigate and find out why these Pokémon are doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.