• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 26th: PM2019 010: The Kairyu Paradise and the Hakuryu Trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yup Go is catching this. There's no doubt going to be an outrage once the episode airs tomorrow lol

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Kenta Miyake is credited as voicing a Kairyu in both this episode and episode 11.

Three guesses what that means.
That Iris is finally coming back as the Unova Champion and her Dragonite learned some manners and embraced his Barney attitude.

That another Dragonite will be in episode 11.

That episode 11 will simply replay a clip of episode 10 for some reason.

My money's on...1!

Warfad

It seems like the whole episode will be dedicated to Ash and Go helping a Dragonair. I imagine it's that same Dragonair that will evolve into the Dragonite Go will catch.
I don't see the issue if Go ends up bonding with that pokémon through the whole episode o:

Though if he catches a random dragonite and not the one he's helping, then yes, it'd be boring.

dman_dustin

IMO
Ash catching a dragonite would be worse than Go catching one.
I'm sorry ik u guys are thirsty for Ash's captures BUT that doesn't mean I'll accept him getting BS captures.
He has ENOUGH kanto captures. And since he would be catching a dragonite there won't be a scope of galarian form. So nope hope ash doesn't get it

Go is allowed to capture BS captures, but Ash isn't allowed to get a legitmate bonded capture?

Do you know what you're acting like. You're one of those people who can't accept that this series is extremely different and expected Ash to only get Galarian Pokemon.

I hope Ash does catches Dragonair/Dragonite, so that way people can shut up about "Ash never catches past generation Pokemon unless it's related to the current generation" despite the fact this series is NOT status quo at all and couldn't JUST relate to the 8th generation. If Ash catches something here, it'll be delicious, delicious retribution against the people who think this series is just about 8th generation. Finally it would prove there's not going to be obvious captures for Ash.

Of course, I'll end up wrong, because the universe hates me, so I can't wait to get dunked on tomorrow. My only hope is that Go's Dragonite is just some random one and not the one evolves, because I'm going to be pissed if its the Dragonair having issues flying. That one only should go to Ash.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
IMO
Ash catching a dragonite would be worse than Go catching one.
I'm sorry ik u guys are thirsty for Ash's captures BUT that doesn't mean I'll accept him getting BS captures.
He has ENOUGH kanto captures. And since he would be catching a dragonite there won't be a scope of galarian form. So nope hope ash doesn't get it

So its worse because you don't want him to get a Kanto Pokemon, nothing to do with story? yeah that is your personal preference, nothing bad from a story standpoint.

dman_dustin

I'd also like to point out Ash is an experienced trainer while Go is not.

It's absolutely hilarious that people would ever be okay with Go catching one, but somehow its BS that Ash catches one even if its one he bonded with JUST because its a Kanto Pokemon.
Btw how about the Trio here?

They're not in the next episode, so not sure why their hypothetical Dragonite would show up in an episode without them

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So its worse because you don't want him to get a Kanto Pokemon, nothing to do with story? yeah that is your personal preference, nothing bad from a story standpoint.

First of all yeah it is my personal preference that's why i said IMO -_-
And for me it is a bad storypoint to give ash only kanto Pokemon even though he already has so many of those, and that too a fully evolved mon he doesn't need at all

Status
Not open for further replies.