• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaSceptile

I didn't start anything about any series, just pointed out the hypocrisy cycle which you yourself doubled down on with excuses of "reaping what you sow".
What hypocrisy? Most people already saw how XY fans constantly bashed BW during XY's broadcasting then switched to SM and JN after XY's broadcasting and continue to this day.
So what I said about reaping what you sow is accurate to the situation I mention about XY fans complaining about something they did during several years prior.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
How is Cilan successful? Did I miss something? Is he finally an S-Class connoisseur?

Sham

The Guardian of War
Also most fans of other series/characters don't complain nearly as much when people are discussing what they don't like about that speficic series/character that they like. Regardless Cilan has a tendency to politely roast people so I'm excited how he'll interact with Misty and Brock.

nuzamaki90

How is Cilan successful? Did I miss something? Is he finally an S-Class connoisseur?
This is what I’m wondering. In terms of the OG group, Misty is the official Cerulean Gym Leader and Brock went from Pewter Gym Leader to Pokemon Doctor. With the XY group, Clemont rebuilt Lumiose Tower, completed Citroid 2.0, and now back to being the official Lumiose Gym Leader, while Serena is tied with the top Master Rank Coordinator in Hoenn and seemingly has a idol group going on with Lisia and May(?)

Really depends on if Cilan returns as an S-Class Connoisseur or if he’s still a hobo like
Dawn
to determine how well the BW group turned out compared to the others.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Sometimes I wonder if y'all are actually serious with these hot takes or if this is some widespread high effort trolling.
Why not both?

RafaSceptile

Yeah, just as funny as the SM/JN fans who're 'paying it back' by emulating behavior they themselves consider toxic; especially when all it does is make them look no better than the people they're apparently 'taking revenge' against. Our whole fandom is funny like that, all just a bunch of clowns getting piss-mad over each other's opinions of a children's cartoon.
Except nobody is "paying it back" or "taking revenge".
If you don't like a behavior, then don't start with such behavior as you did during several years, otherwise just don't complain when other people do the same behaviour.

RafaSceptile

I mean, tell that to people who did participate in this little witch-hunt you're talking about. As for me, I just saw the clear hypocrisy here from some so-called 'neutral parties' and decided to step in, especially with how incessantly the pile-on kept continuing because one guy said something about some ship.
As people keep saying, IF people just talked about shipping stuff in its respective subforum this wouldn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.