• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Hatterene? Huh? There by chance they will met Gary?
A wild hatterene.

Eh, of all things, a pokemon falls for Brock as quick as Brock himself falls for every single older girl.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Awesome Dent showing up already, so they were kind of going by the dex rules in JN and non Kanto mons usually didn't appear in Kanto, now we get one from Kalos and one from Galar in a row, unless this isn't in Kanto, but seeing that he is still with Kasumi it probably is.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Awesome Dent showing up already, so they were kind of going by the dex rules in JN and non Kanto mons usually didn't appear in Kanto, now we get one from Kalos and one from Galar in a row, unless this isn't in Kanto, but seeing that he is still with Kasumi it probably is.
Didn't we get a ton of Hoenn Pokemon in the Battle Frontier saga?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Ash and Misty are presumably in Kanto competing for a Kalos Pokémon, before apparently going to Sinnoh to find Brock and Cilan entangled with a Galar mon. We are really all over the map here.

Tune in for episode four where Iris is on vacation in Alola when suddenly a Vibrava is stirring up trouble.

Also this is I think the first appearance of Hatterene in the anime. Go figure it’s in a Brock episode.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ash and Misty are presumably in Kanto competing for a Kalos Pokémon, before apparently going to Sinnoh to find Brock and Cilan entangled with a Galar mon. We are really all over the map here.

Tune in for episode four where Iris is on vacation in Alola when suddenly a Vibrava is stirring up trouble.

Also this is I think the first appearance of Hatterene in the anime. Go figure it’s in a Brock episode.
nah, Hatterene debuted under Gary’s ownership.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Okay!! I was under the impression that this was going to celebrate just Misty and Brock but I'm excited to see other companions we missed. I'm waiting for the May, Max and Alexa episodes.

nuzamaki90

Cilan is back! Which means Dogasu can get dunked on :p

An absolute joy to see THREE of Ash’s old friends together, what a sight to see. I’m happy they are still keeping up the trend of female Pokémon being the ones who end up falling for Brock. Very excited to see how this one goes.

And with that May and Max are the only one ones without a proper voiced cameo, can we possibly get a miracle before the end?
Now we wait..

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Dent, my beloved, I think about you all the time.

Didn't think they'd give him his flowers but best boys and Kasumi's reactions will make this episode a fun one.

Status
Not open for further replies.