• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh, and Clemont and Bonnie are the cupcakes of all of Ash's companions, mostly because they had to be less than stellar to make Ash shine more in XY. You fear those two, you're nothing.
Goh didn't get overwhelmed with the DP group: Ash, Dawn, and Brock, in the Arceus Specials.
Got eased into it with just Dawn, though.
So I'm confused are you saying he can't be around a whole series group completely or that he needs to do it one at a time because of the amount of people? The joke is getting lost on me.
Because you said
why are they scared to have a series group together
So I'm just adding to the why.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
I really hope Noctowl will be in this one.
Noctowl would be a good fit for this episode.

And for some reason, this post reminded me of it being the TR balloon popper in the Johto era.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Cilan's very timid, anxious, and lacking in self confidence. Chili is the standard hothead and Cress is more laid back as a sort of balance to his brothers. If anyone had a near nonexistent personality it was Cress. The memory link storyline builds off of Cilan's aforementioned self confidence issues for the Gym's strength that he mentions after you beat the Gym in the originals. I disagree on the others as some of them were just as one note (mainly thinking of Burgh and Skyla right now).
I honestly never felt those personality traits came out particularly well in the games, and for me the memory link was all three of them lacking self confidence in general, esp with not being able to help at N's castle and getting beat by the Shadow Triad
Also you may be right about Burgh and Skyla now that I think about it, but they have such good designs and style ngl

Pteranodonte

Glad Noctowl got redeemed in the Sinnoh League.
Yeah, I liked how they updated his moveset with Sky Attack, Air Slash and Extrasensory, and how he endured a super effective Power Trick-Rollout-Withdraw combo like nothing.
I always thought that he deserved to star by beating Dusknoir as a callback to Johto.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
We are back in Galar!
I know it probably won't happen but I hope the gym leaders (along with Mustard, and Peony) that didn't make an appearance show up in the background or something

Why Steelix? Hopefully Marshtomp and Ludicolo show up when Brock tags along with Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.