• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
You know, you guys could always move your private conversation to DMs and freely talk sh*t about JN there, and let people discuss the actual episode here. Just an idea. I'm not the biggest fan of JN either but this is getting ridiculous.
This is an open forum. And hey, at least we're not constantly talking about ships or taking sneaky potshots at other people's opinions.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I honestly never felt those personality traits came out particularly well in the games, and for me the memory link was all three of them lacking self confidence in general, esp with not being able to help at N's castle and getting beat by the Shadow Triad
Also you may be right about Burgh and Skyla now that I think about it, but they have such good designs and style ngl
I’m not denying all 3 didn’t feel that way. I just think Cilan expressed it the most since he’s the only one who actually expresses it in BW so the flashback in B2W2 didn’t feel too sudden. I don’t blame people for not remembering because, again, you don’t really see them after you defeat them but I think it came off well since he speaks with hesitation when introducing himself and doesn’t sound very confident if he’s the brother you end up fighting. I like all of Unova’s Gym Leaders I just don’t think Cilan had no personality even if the Striaton triplets got shafted in terms of story presence. But I do agree anime Cilan is a better character.

Cilan & Pansage again finally! I’m like one of 2 people who like the elemental monkeys so glad to see my favorite of the 3 return. Shame we won’t see Goh’s meet it though. Brock seems fun as well. Hope the interactions are great.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Hmm no reserves in the preview
For now.

But, who knows, maybe this will be Cilan's time to shine. Or Ash will need 4 reserves just to stall steelix.

Also, being realistic, I think they'll repeat what they did with Misty today and have Brock both win the battle and get the pokemon of the day (hattena, in this case).

Meh.

Last edited:

Lelouch-Red

I'm happy to see Brock's personality and the effect/illustration of his rejection like in OG times. Plus I missed his Steelix (We knew his Onix since the beginning, Still remember how Pikachu won against Onix in the gym match)

I feel like, that I used a time machine and woke up in 1999.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
For now.

But, who knows, maybe this will be Cilan's time to shine. Or Ash will need 4 reserves just to stall steelix.

Also, being realistic, I think they'll repeat what they did with Misty today and have Brock both win the battle and get the pokemon of the day (hattena, in this case).

Meh.
Nah they will have Ash's reserves lose offscreen to the Hattena so Brock OHKOes it with Blissey

Blood Red

【推しの子】
For now.

Meh.
Imagine if Ash loses every single non-TR battle he gets into this entire series lol

Soniman

Break the Limit
You know, you guys could always move your private conversation to DMs and freely talk sh*t about JN there, and let people discuss the actual episode here. Just an idea. I'm not the biggest fan of JN either but this is getting ridiculous.
Hate watching is just what some do for entertainment, they don’t watch to enjoy they watch to get mad and rant on forums which supplies the dopamine. Like one can think JN is crap but when like 90% of your posts is just variants on the same statement I have to wonder at least a little lol

sutellakiara

Shirona, my beloved...
Slightly worried about how this episode's gonna have four mains on it. Even worse if the shoehorn the Rockets somehow too.
What I liked most about the previous two episodes was how "light" they were in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.