• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Slightly worried about how this episode's gonna have four mains on it. Even worse if the shoehorn the Rockets somehow too.
What I liked most about the previous two episodes was how "light" they were in that regard.
Probably Brock will be absent for most of the episode as he has been kidnapped.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Maybe every friend that comes back joins up and the gang gets bigger every episode.
That would be certainly interesting. Doubt it will he happening though seems to expensive. At best I could see Cilan stick around for an extra Iris episode after meeting Brock and Serena for an extra Kalos episode after maybe an episode with May and Max.

Master Pikachu 11

Are we sure we are even in Galar?
Yes, the preview shows that we are in Glimwood Tangle, which Ash has already been too multiple times in this last series.
I'm assuming the gang is still in the unknown region mentioned in the first episode, I don't see why the studio would change that if they felt the need to mention that.
That would be hard to do when the background is Glimwood Tangle, the only reason these last two episodes were in a unknown region was is because we weren’t in a familiar area unlike this episode which is clearly Glimwood Tangle

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm more excited for Dent's return and interactions with Ash again, he was one of my favorite boy companions.

I remember back in DP days when fans we're tired of Brock's gags and wanted him to leave.

Surprised you guy's are actually excited to see that old gag back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.