• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Not as irrelevant as Bede seemed to be to the writers.

Staff so did not want a non-Champion rival into the top 8.
Eh, Bede wasn't so needed. But, again, they used just a handful of the most relevant Galar characters. And that fossil geeks.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Eh, Bede wasn't so needed. But, again, they used just a handful of the most relevant Galar characters. And that fossil geeks.
I'm just glad we were spared an entire arc about the sword and shield haired bozos

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Probably that's why they mellow down Bea right on her second appearance and going, instead keep her a full jerk. Anyway, that didn't save her as a lame rival.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
they were better off not doing jerkass rivals anyways since they immediately flopped after they tried to make another jerk rival after Paul, which they clearly did not understand what made Paul work.

ShadowForce720

they were better off not doing jerkass rivals anyways since they immediately flopped after they tried to make another jerk rival after Paul, which they clearly did not understand what made Paul work.
I think a jerk rival could still work especially in the case of one of Riko/Liko or Roy’s rival being a jerk.

The problem with Trip was his initial reason for not liking Ash was because Ash was from Kanto. Plus unlike Paul Trip wasn’t at a similar skill level to Ash instead he was a rookie and for Ash to lose their first battle they had to have Zekrom nerf Ash’s Pikachu by temporary taking away it’s ability to use Electric moves so that Trips’s newly obtained Snivy that he got as his starter could win.

Not only that but it felt like at some point they just gave up on him and made so that he only used Serperior and never use any other Pokémon after his Snivy fully evolved.

Not to mention that they didn’t provide Ash with a proper counter to Trip’s ace. In all honesty the final battle with Trip would have been better if it involved more Pokémon and if one of Ash’s Unovan starters had fully evolved to take on and counter Trip’s Serperior.

Last edited:

UnovaMaster

Will Crustle and Stunfisk be with Cilan or just Pansage?

and gotta say, every time I see Brock's Steelix, I'm reminded his Onix was honestly more iconic since it feels like we see Steelix way more often than Onix's now

Sham

The Guardian of War
You know something that’s always boggled my mind is how people will beg for another Paul to berate and embarrass Ash but then get mad when other characters aren’t putting him on a pedestal. Take the most Misty episode when people were crying she playfully stopped him with her lore. It’s gotta be cognitive dissonance.

Xuxuba

I hope Takeshi decides to be a Breeder again after that. Pokémon Doctor thing never made any sense.
At this point, i think it's too late. But yeah the Doctor goal is not exactly the best, nurses basically do nearly all the health care job in the Pokémon World and he is too young to be a doctor so all he can do right now is to get some study done, which is not exactly the most exciting thing to watch.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
At this point, i think it's too late. But yeah the Doctor goal is not exactly the best, nurses basically do nearly all the health care job in the Pokémon World and he is too young to be a doctor so all he can do right now is to get some study done, which is not exactly the most exciting thing to watch.
What does a breeder do in the anime exactly?

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Not much either to be honest. Mainly grooming, assessing how to better improve their care and etc.
Basically what every trainer should do to take care of their pokemon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.