• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
how was the episode? i want to watch it but i don’t want to break down crying

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

BlueDragonfangirl

My post got deleted, why? It wasn’t even as bad I normally would on this series.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
Final prediction for today episode ( same as last week Misty one, my country is already in Friday)

- Will Hatterene be caught? If yes, by who?
- Any changes for Brock or Cilan team
- Ash team for the episode

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Final prediction for today episode ( same as last week Misty one, my country is already in Friday)

- Will Hatterene be caught? If yes, by who?
- Any changes in Brock or Cilan team
- Ash team for the episode
Nothing major happens, it's just mainly focusing on Cilan's shenanigans and getting Brock back (which is fine tbh). And based on the preview and some shots, no reserves for this one.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Do you think Misty will showcase any of her other Pokemon beside the ones we saw in last episdoe? Maybe rotating them like Ash?

Btw, I think that somehow the entire line of Hatterene showing up somehow narrows the chances of her being captured.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.