• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Pikachu reunite with their former travelmates Takeshi and Dent, though Takeshi seems to feel really down due to a fresh heartbreak... However, he's then suddenly abducted by a wild Brimuon...! Why did this happen?! And can Satoshi, Kasumi and Dent get him back?!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

------

Kunihiko Yuyama's commentary:
"There's only one way to do an intro scene for Takeshi, and that's something involving a girl (laughs). This episode gets really lively once Dent appears. He's such a fun character! The heartbroken Takeshi's "depression mode" and Dent's peculiar way of talking are on full display this episode."

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So are they all gonna tag along next episode?

Probably not, could you imagine how crowded it would get?

Yea I think Misty and Brock are there for the long haul while Cilan gets this one off to make up for not appearing in JN, that's why Brock's the one who gets kidnapped, he can do more later while this is Cilan's chance to shine.

Here's what the press release we got alongside these summaries said:
"This series depicts Satoshi and Pikachu's journey with their past travelmates Kasumi (voiced by Mayumi Iizuka) and Takeshi (voiced by Yuji Ueda). In addition, we'll also get appearances by the Pokémon Satoshi formed strong bonds with and got in various regions, and in the episode airing on the 27th, his travelmate Dent (voiced by Mamoru Miyano) from the "Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" series, all to make this thrilling and emotional adventure even more exciting. Stay tuned for further information."

Seems pretty clear Dent is just going to be in this one episode.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Omg is there a chance he will met someone every episode and they all tag a long till the last episode?

The pokemon they encountering are interesting though lol

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly I don't really care what happens in this episode, ideally Brock or Cilan receive some sort of update but just seeing them together is enough for me. I do hope that now that Ash, Brock, and Misty are all together again, the coming episodes will be more fruitful.

Status
Not open for further replies.