• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Hatterene? Huh? There by chance they will met Gary?
No, its a wild Pokemon.
And with that May and Max are the only one ones without a proper voiced cameo, can we possibly get a miracle before the end?
I hope so but I doubt it, they'd need new VAs and Japan is kind of touchy about replacing VAs...

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Not judging the series yet but these episode premises sound random as hell lol. Basically fillers but with the former companions instead of CoTD's
They are basically compensating for what could be Journeys original concept: Ash & pikachu fooling around solo while meeting old friends and Ash uses his old pokemon.

DuskAstral

I've officially called it. Misty and Brock will travel with Ash again and meet all of his previous companions! Can't wait until Misty meets Dawn, Iris and Serena!
At the moment only Misty, Brock and Cilan have been confirmed.
As for the others, it is not yet known.
And even if they did get a performance, May and Max would still have to be ruled out.

Jeal

Not judging the series yet but these episode premises sound random as hell lol. Basically fillers but with the former companions instead of CoTD's

Those episodes sounds so boring ngl and I knew they were using Ash's companions as
bait instead of the reserves, ughhhh

Like it’s nice ash is meeting his old companions and such, but the summaries has for the most part just sound like a bunch of filler.

I really hope there’s something more to these episode than the tired old OS filler pattern for ash’s closing chapter.
It was obvious that these episodes would not be anything special right from the start. If you really expected more than that, it was your fault.

Rohanator

Things could change after these introductory episodes for Misty and Brock but yea I do think this epilogue might end up being more episodic than most people here will want, like a condensed package of things that make Pokemon Pokemon, one last time for Ash and Pikachu.

It's long since been clear that they've never had an elaborate big picture plan for Ash so, would make sense that his ending doesn't feature anything too crazy or deep. Just more of that endless Pokemon adventure that ends on the usual note of the adventure continuing even if we'll no longer get to see it.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yea I think Misty and Brock are there for the long haul while Cilan gets this one off to make up for not appearing in JN, that's why Brock's the one who gets kidnapped, he can do more later while this is Cilan's chance to shine.
Than why isn’t Misty mentioned in this along with Brock?

Finally, after after that failure attempt back in the Ash vs Leo episode we get an actual appearance from him, I hope he gets two episodes since this one is about Brock, would like one about him too before whatever happens.

This hopefully means Serena soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.