• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

So any prediction from you in terms of team changes for Cilan. I was hopping at least Pansage evolved when he return or catching more mon during his journey
Well when you really look at it when it comes to Cilan he only really has two choices when it comes to team changes and those are either his Pansage evolves or he catches another mon.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
So any prediction from you in terms of team changes for Cilan. I was hopping at least Pansage evolved when he return or catching more mon during his journey
Doesn't matter to me, I'm just happy to see my boy again :)

Teravolt

Here's what the press release we got alongside these summaries said:

Seems pretty clear Dent is just going to be in this one episode.
dang it

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
What if Lily comes back here?
pokemon-lily.gif

Sham

The Guardian of War
I'm trying to figure out what team change would Cilan have gotten. His current team are pretty much odd palls (barring Pansage). I hope he did end up catching another Pokemon since his only hope was Pansage and judging by the cameo, it's unevolved

Jibanyan

Kinda lame Cilan episode is not even about him but also about Brock and the OS trio reunion but is to be expected since there is not much to do with him

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
You could say that about amy companion.
Not for the most part. Out of everyone (not the female playable characters as they're downgraded blank slates) who got slightly more flawed personality traits, Cilan was the most affected that he nearly became an exact copy of his brother Cress from the game version. (Arguably, Iris was almost as affected as he was until she more or less got back to her game incarnation's depiction.)

Teravolt

Cilan was a forced companion whose entire personality was changed to fit the slot, let's be honest.
but the fact that his personality was changed so drastically from the games is what made him so appealing to me. his anime counterpart was a lot more relatable.

MegaSalamence05

Cilan for his credit was in unenviable spot for any individual that joined the cast.

He was the character to replace Ash's best friend, mentor, and longest running travel companion in Brock. The guy who had no easy task in front did the job that was required.

You can step into the shoes, but you'll never fill them. That's why they're paired together, that's why they'll forever be linked. Just because Cilan wasn't everybody's favourite companion it doesn't mean he wasn't valuable to Ash's development as a character. Everybody made their mark in their own individual way.

Sham

The Guardian of War
but the fact that his personality was changed so drastically from the games is what made him so appealing to me. his anime counterpart was a lot more relatable.
Facts. I honestly loved how he was the big brother of the group but yet was just as over the top and immature as Ash and Iris was but just in certain other things like being a crime detective or obsessed with trains

Eevee903

You are awesome!
His game counterpart was soooo boring.

It would be really nice to see some team changes,but idk which ones they could give to Cilan.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Relatable...how?
His game counterpart was soooo boring.
Blame the lack of spotlight in the first game, which led to him having self-esteem issues that he had to recover from.

Status
Not open for further replies.