• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
And as a conclusion to my thesis: Cilan is in fact not a Brock copy because Brock would never. With that being said, looking forward to all the Misty and Cilan interactions

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Nope...I'm pretty sure Cilan was his own character there

FmNhztVWYBE0yOu
Elesa's BW1 outfit was a shirt with a bunch of weirdly cut holes and not a black and white pattern??? That's how I saw it for the longest time...

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Elesa's BW1 outfit was a shirt with a bunch of weirdly cut holes and not a black and white pattern??? That's how I saw it for the longest time...
You’re not alone. Just found that out today that it was intended to be a shirt with holes in it. It’s the Brandon hat-hair thing all over again

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I guess they dubbed the Mega Evolution Specials because of it influenced the story of XY.

Mega evolution special also aired in place of a normal episode so in all purpose it is just a normal episode with a different name because ash isn’t in it, and not up to months after the series ended like the other ‘specials’.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Status
Not open for further replies.