• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Anything to note in the extra 40-second preview that shows up for episodes? Like maybe the rotation for Ash's team this time around? Or no?

Delphine

Oeh exciting :D. Brock is hypnotized by Hatterene. I am curious how that happened and who that blonde hair pretty lady is. Will she play a role in the episode, or is it a random woman who breaks Brocks heart

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Ash and Brock are fighting, what in the world is going on
It's about time, if you ask me. Last time Ash and Brock had a serious battle was during Hearthome's Double Battle Tournament.

Ash getting a Hatenna would be cute.
After clauncher today, I lost my faith on Ash catching anyhing aside latias. And latias is still a big "IF", because they can pull a meloetta all over again.

I'd appreciate if Ash catch that hattena, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.