• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Don't think it should be an issue since JN132 exists and all, but by any chance there wouldn't be a possibility they might limit Muk, Swellow and any other mons who the late Professor Oak's JPN VA voiced would there?
I doubt it. I mean if thet reuse old recording there shouldn't be a problem,but no never know. Look what they did in the that special last year where they reused a recording of the narrator and maybe they can do the same with May if the VA isn't fit to voice her?

vondecayle

I want to see Gible!!

MegaSalamence05

Don't think it should be an issue since JN132 exists and all, but by any chance there wouldn't be a possibility they might limit Muk, Swellow and any other mons who the late Professor Oak's JPN VA voiced would there?
You could use voice lines posthumously, as it's happened multiple times already. So I would expect those to be featured.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Ishizuka voiced Ash's muk, kingler, swellow and boldore. I think they could play some recorded dubs they have or just give them unspeaking presence.

Dunno if they would have Ash with the right pokemon for the situation, but it would be nice if he had muk, torterra, melmetal and glalie this time.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Dunno if they would have Ash with the right pokemon for the situation
He might conveniently have right Pokémon for the situation since it's looks like won't see any until they try to rescue Brock.
Searching for someone in a dark and gloomy forest, This Seems Like a Job For Noctowl to me.
If not Noctowl I can see at least one of his flyers making an appearance in this episode.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I hope, at least, they are holding themselves to show what reserves will be used if one of them will evolve.

ShadowForce720

I hope, at least, they are holding themselves to show what reserves will be used if one of them will evolve.
Will the reserves that can still evolve that could show up this episode that haven’t shown up in previous episodes of this mini series and haven’t been confirmed to be showing up in episode 5 are the following Pokémon:

Bulbasaur(unlikely as they will probably want to save its return for the Squirtle episode)
Primeape(probably more likely to be saved for a future episode rather then this episode)
Bayleef
Quilava
Gible
Snivy
Pignite
Oshawott
Scraggy(probably will be saved for a future episode so that it can reunite with Iris’s Haxorus when Iris comes back)
Boldore
Palpitoad

Status
Not open for further replies.