• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: MPM03 - Takeshi, Dent and the Forest Witch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Final prediction for today episode ( same as last week Misty one, my country is already in Friday)

- Will Hatterene be caught? If yes, by who?
- Any changes for Brock or Cilan team
- Ash team for the episode
Croagunk snaps Brock out of Hatterene's spell

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Final prediction for today episode ( same as last week Misty one, my country is already in Friday)

- Will Hatterene be caught? If yes, by who?
- Any changes for Brock or Cilan team
- Ash team for the episode
Steelix stone edges pansage into a salad. Brock have an epiphany and decides to become a pokemon cook. He meets Sanji and both decides to find the All Blue, where many pretty girls are waiting for good chefs.

Oh, and no one catch nothing.

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Steelix stone edges pansage into a salad. Brock have an epiphany and decides to become a pokemon cook.
Brock decides to depart for Alola to train under the world-renown chef Mallow, and Cilan tags along because every good Pokemon restaurant needs a Pokemon Sommelier.

8 chances for Marshy starts in a couple hours

Megapixel

Final prediction for the episode: Brock's reintegration into the main group, Cilan's interaction with the whole group, although I don't think he'll stay, and well, I don't think anyone catches anything

Status
Not open for further replies.