• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 27th: SM106 - We Have the Sea and We Have Valleys! Pokémon Evolution Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Though if Charjabug does evolves, will it finally get to DO stuff, or will just be as pointless & useless as it's ever been?
It most likely will be able to do stuff. It won't be a cocoon anymore.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Vikavolt is probably one of the coolest Bug type Pokémon and Sophocles needs a team change since he hasn't had one since episode 26 and Brionne is one step away from Primarina which can use Oceanic Operetta, which is a giant bubble.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah, looking at the episode info, plus considering the Vikavolt merchandise, I can say that I'm 99.9% sure that Charjabug is evolving here. I'm happy for Chargabug, though I'd still definitely say that it should've done more before evolving.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
The summary makes it sound like Popplio could finish off its moveset on top of evolution, if Lana and Popplio are interested in Primarina's moves. Probably a sound-based move, as that has been foreshadowed.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The summary makes it sound like Popplio could finish off its moveset on top of evolution, if Lana and Popplio are interested in Primarina's moves. Probably a sound-based move, as that has been foreshadowed.
Do you mean Disarming Voice?

DatsRight

Though if Charjabug does evolves, will it finally get to DO stuff, or will just be as pointless & useless as it's ever been?

In fairness Charjabug has probably demonstrated more personal utility than Tsareena and Popplio. It's trainer is at least intentionally going out of their way to evolve it rather than waiting for plot armour.

It's nice Sophocles may finally get a boost at least, though I hope Charjabug doesn't lose its personality as a result (I mean Charjabug isn't very expressive but it's at least to the point it 180s into something charming).

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Nah. Sing's the move that's been foreshadowed, that's what I think it'll be.
I guess I might have forgotten a few things about the previous SeaFolk episode, but when was Sing actually foreshadowed?

EDIT: And well, maybe Hyper Voice could be an option too.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
The Komala and Jigglypuff episode. Popplio seemed really into its singing and was the only one who wasn't affected by Komala's Sing.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The Komala and Jigglypuff episode. Popplio seemed really into its singing and was the only one who wasn't affected by Komala's Sing.
I see. Maybe it'll learn Sing then.

But given that Lana's Popplio has knack towards elegance/beauty related stuff as well, I could also see it ending up with Moonblast/Baby-Doll Eyes too.

D

Deleted member 384931

Two pokémon evolving in one episode? Dont they have enough time?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I'd like three evolutions, but I'll settle for two.
I highly doubt that there will be 3 evolutions in this episode. That is just plain unrealistic. Though, I do agree that there will be 2 evolutions.

Vipsoccermaster

SM56.

Evolve damn every creature in this show.
But most of them can't evolve, so your point is moot.

This will be an intriguing episode. Two potential evolutions here. Knew we'd see Ida again. She said she would appear again back in SM40.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Hmmm, I wonder which one Ash will end up going with. It seems unlikely he'd be able to be at both evolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.