• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 28th: PM2019 095 - Farewell! The Wandering Rocket Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I just realized.

There is absolutely no way TRio is retiring here.

Because Galarian Meowth and Purrserker still haven't debuted yet.

And there is no way in hell the writers are letting TR miss out on a chance to meet/react to the Galar Kitties
I don't think anyone expects TR to retire here, but hopefully the seeds for their retirement are laid out
They definitely don't retire until the end of JN if that happens

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Haven’t been a fan of Journeys Rocket at all with their only good episode being the Chewtle racing episode so hopefully this episode makes them entertaining. Also please destroy that gacha and bring back their old Pokémon/actually use Morpeko and Chewtle.

D

Deleted member 384931

Haven’t been a fan of Journeys Rocket at all with their only good episode being the Chewtle racing episode so hopefully this episode makes them entertaining. Also please destroy that gacha and bring back their old Pokémon/actually use Morpeko and Chewtle.
Oh yeah we all hope that. Morpeko and Chewtle are strong, but underused.tho when did they even have part-time jobs in JN? Cant remember tbh.

D

Deleted member 384931

Selling Casteliacones in that stupid episode.
But that was to catch Pikachu. And the mine one is Galar was for Giovanni. So no part-time jobs so far. Unless they talk about before JN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.