• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 28th: PM2019 095 - Farewell! The Wandering Rocket Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

The people thinking TRio and Ash and their actors are immortal are in for a hard 2022 year.....
No one is saying that the VA's are immortal. However, it can't be denied that Ash and the trio have also kind of become the mascots for the anime, they've been around for so long that it'd be hard to imagine an anime without them. A reboot with new characters is possible but the staff would likely want to keep at least Ash around in some way as he's still the face of the anime.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Well frack me :oops:

Here I thought we'd NEVER hear from them again because Matori took their place as the TRio's rival AND representing the meaner, smarter side of Team Rocket...

But it looks like B&C aren't part of TR anymore, so that explains some things. (though you'd have thought Giovanni would've had people whacked for leaving so they didn't talk)

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
If they really are out of Team Rocket, I hope they give us some clear explanations and not leave it vague. I'd prefer if this is just a good old scheme and they come back as regulars after this.

If this is the end of Ash's story I'll be disappointed because he's acting like a joke.
BUT BIFF AND CASSIDY! YAY! Looks like Meowzie's there too. And Chloe with the Kimono Girls???

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
YES! Butch and Cassidy returning >>>>> Iris and the SM cast returning any day!

I hope this is just some scheme and they're not actually retired but if this is their final appearance, eh at least they wrapped up their story instead of just having them vanish into the void.

Don't really like Meowzie being here, why just why? Why couldn't they have Alola Meowth since he's seemingly not with Matori, or better yet Galar Meowth/Perrserker?

D

Deleted member 384931

Ash and Team Rocket are going to be here for forever sadly, I can't see either leaving at this point. It should have happened at the end of DP at the very latest if they were going to be written off.
Constantly complaining about it wont let them dissapear sooner, you know
Don't really like Meowzie being here, why just why? Why couldn't they have Alola Meowth since he's seemingly not with Matori, or better yet Galar Meowth/Perrserker?
Maybe cause it has to have impact for Meowth?

Image Biff, Meowzie and Cassidy being hired by Matori, after researching their past, so they leave on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
-Butch and Cassidy are retired
-Jessie and James found them
-Due to circumstances Butch and Cassidy rejoin Team Rocket
-Giovanni gives the gatcha to them instead of Jessie and James who will have to use Morpeko and the reserves in HQ
-ANOTHER HAPPY LANDING

D

Deleted member 384931

-Giovanni gives the gatcha to them instead of Jessie and James who will have to use Morpeko and the reserves in HQ
-ANOTHER HAPPY LANDING
I wonder why they got fired in the first place? Werent they Giovannis top agents back then?

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
-ANOTHER HAPPY LANDING
No, don't write an infinitely better episode than whatever we're getting. It makes the series look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.