• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 28th: PM2019 095 - Farewell! The Wandering Rocket Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Guess Bungle and Cassidy did lose their jobs after all.

AniPoke changing something about the TR Status Quo is beyond cursed

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This looks like the best and most meaningful episode premise we've gotten since the premise of Ash not knowing what to do after beating Tapu Koko.
There's really a big chance here to change the status quo and set up TR's endgame....all the pieces are ready, I just REALLY hope Cassidy and Butch being retired isn't a fakeout. Set up TR's exit please.
Yup. I may be in the minority but I actually did kind of like the Gatcha machine, lol
Honestly the Gatchat would have been cool af if TR still had other Pokemon they caught like Morpeko and it was executed properly and more.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Ooh, could the Rocket Prize Disaster be blasting off for good?

Now, don't get me wrong, it was an interesting concept. Just, it tends to be a bit impractical at times. Natu and Zigzagoon? Minccino and Buneary? A Wailord that literally only knows Splash?? Several dozen Gulpin??? I would honestly rather have Jessie and James use Pokémon that were actually theirs again. James has Morpeko. Jessie has Wobbuffet and honestly ought to own Chewtle by this point. Maybe even drag Pelipper into more fights, I dunno. Just... And hell, if this actually gets them to quit Team Rocket and take on a different role in the show! I honestly feel like they could actually be legit friends with Ash if they weren't on an evil team.

D

Deleted member 384931

They need to quit Team Rocket and start new lifes! They do good in stuff that isn't stealing pokémon and being bad...
But what stuff? Honestly it seems like there isnt a fake out this time around. Even if nothing happens, it is nice that Team Rocket thinks beside the Team Rocket organization for once.

D

Deleted member 384931

If there's been any other time where Jessie, James and Meowth decided to quit Team Rocket together, I don't remember it. Not gonna lie, it's kinda shocking that the whole 'Cassidy/Biff are retired' thing actually seems to be a reality, and that JJM might (even for a few minutes) consider actually leaving TR behind.
I know right lol. It feels so unreal and weird they havent considered it as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.