• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 28th: XY&Z012 - Ash and Serena! Getting One at a Dance Party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
"You do not have what it truly takes to be Queen Until you realize what that is, you can't win over Elle" i guess this is the correct translation jap to english~(waiting for Dephender to confirm it xD)

Yeah, nothing wrong with that translation.

(DEIT: oh huh, that's word-for-word identical to the one I posted earlier, did someone quote it or is this some bizarre coincidence?)

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So what Palermo was saying was: "Girl, you need a Fairy-type".. BAM! SYLVEON HAS ARRIVED!

DotKU

Champion
Maybe it's a musical chair-like thing.

Ash and Serena were dancing together and Miette was dancing with some guy when Monsieur Pierre announces that a Tag battle will take place between four dance partners.

Oh good eye, I didn't catch that. Thanks!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Looks like Clemont will be participating in the Tag Battle. He'll most likely use Luxray because it seems to be his most powerful Pokémon in his team excluding his Gym Pokémon.

BlueDragonfangirl

I wonder if Ash's dancing has improved since last?

Nice to see Serena and Ash tag battle. Hopefully Serena dancing with Ash moment is shippy :)

I'd love it if Miette tried to get Serena jealous while dancing, that'd be fun.

Man, getting more and more excited :D

Graham Aker

Looks like Clemont will be participating in the Tag Battle. He'll most likely use Luxray because it seems to be his most powerful Pokémon in his team excluding his Gym Pokémon.

Who will his partner be? Jessie? So far we only know two Ash/Serena and James/Millefeui.

Navin

MALDREAD
You misunderstood. I'm saying that the partnering up isn't random, but the fact that you end up battling with your most recent dance partner is.

Looks like if the dancing is not random then Millefui asks Ash first, and Serena gets jealous/annoyed and partners up with him next.

Yeah, nothing wrong with that translation.

(DEIT: oh huh, that's word-for-word identical to the one I posted earlier, did someone quote it or is this some bizarre coincidence?)

So Elle knows how to cut ribbons without them being too long and doesn't capture Pokemon with obvious character deficiencies. Good for her.

Graham Aker

Looks like if the dancing is not random then Millefui asks Ash first, and Serena gets jealous/annoyed and partners up with him next.

I'm more interested in how the battle teams are chosen. Ash/Serena is pretty obvious, but it seems Millefeui is paired with James and his Inkay. Which is pretty random.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Who will his partner be? Jessie? So far we only know two Ash/Serena and James/Millefeui.

So James is pairing with Miette for the battle? Didn't know that before but he could be in disguise and battle without Ash noticing that it's actually him.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm more interested in how the battle teams are chosen. Ash/Serena is pretty obvious, but it seems Millefeui is paired with James and his Inkay. Which is pretty random.

Maybe they made some kind of competition with the dances where you switch partners every few minutes and the partners that end up with each other at the end become tag battle partners. Its just a theory though and an interesting way to make it competitive.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So I just paused the screen during the battle to see who Miette's partner is and it kind of looks like Jessie?? Her pokemon looks kind of like Meowth but it's too blurry to make out for sure.

The partner is much taller then Miette and her pokemon earlier in the video appears to be floating so idk what's going on.

BJack

Zura
So I just paused the screen during the battle to see who Miette's partner is and it kind of looks like Jessie?? Her pokemon looks kind of like Meowth but it's too blurry to make out for sure.

The partner is much taller then Miette and her pokemon earlier in the video appears to be floating so idk what's going on.
I think it's James

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I can't figure out who the partner is. So were are getting Sylveon here, okay. Ehh i guess it makes a bit of sense since Sylveon has an easy evolution method.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Tierno not being here was a missed opportunity. He and Shauna could have been here, he dances with his crush while Shauna dances with Clemont.

What the hell if Serena is getting Slyveon what the hell is Ash getting?

*sigh*

And LOL at Ash's Pikachu unable to beat Miette's Slurpuff.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Tierno not being here was a missed opportunity. He and Shauna could have been here, he dances with his crush while Shauna dances with Clemont.

I see what you did there.

type caster

Serene will get sylveon and ash Noibat will evo also I think that what it means ash and Serena get one at a dance party I wish her prize would be a egg and hatch to espurr

Status
Not open for further replies.