• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 28th: XY&Z012 - Ash and Serena! Getting One at a Dance Party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
http://i.imgur.com/fkQ3kkz.jpg

--

"While she's practicing, Serena receives an invitation to a dance party for performers."

"Who partners up with Ash at the dance party?"

----

While she's practicing for her next Tripokalon, Serena receives an invitation to a dance party for Pokémon performers. The rule is that performers and Pokémon both pair up one male and one female, so Serena participates together with Eevee, Clemont and Bunnelby. But then Serena's rival Millefeui shows up and suddenly brings up the topic of pairing up with Ash and participating with him.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Wow, another Ash and Serena focused episode. I wonder if they'll dance with their Pokémon.

NettFox

I wanna call this a fake, yet Dephender posted and found it, so yay Amour shipping bait. I'll wave at the flames when they're starting to spark into a burst

Red and Blue

Wow.

My jaw will drop if they actually show ash and serena slow dancing

Graham Aker

Well, here we go again. I have to image they'll make this Pokemon related somehow. I just can't see how given the title, which is strange by the way.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Getting one what?? Like an egg or something??

Used on its own like that, it tends to refer to a new Pokémon, though I'd be a bit careful about making that assumption at the moment, since no new team members has been spoiled. The term is also used for badges, princess keys and the like.

I just can't see how given the title, which is strange by the way.

There's been about a dozen titles using similar wordings in the past. It's not strange in the slightest.

Last edited:

WillDaSnail

Soon™?
Oh wow - so this is the episode that Omode is hinting about. Here we go all over again. I truly hope this episode delivers (and not leave us somewhat hanging like uh, last time). At least the title of this episode is somewhat tempered this time around.

For now, I will keep my expectations at reasonable levels regarding this episode.

inb4 hype train comes in

AlphaOmegaKnight

Speedroid ゲッコウガ
So, is this title legit? Just curious, since they're seem to be some doubts

Red and Blue

Anyone find if funny that the last AshxSerena focused episode thread blew up, but this one hasn't?

ShadowForce720

Getting one what?? Like an egg or something??

Well I would think it would be pretty late for Ash to get another pokemon egg. Maybe they both get a Keystone and Mega Ring, unless they both capture a pokemon here, or both Noibat and Eevee evolve here. Beyond those ideas I have no idea as to what it could be.

Janovy

Banned
Well, I'm certainly intrigued. I can't wait to find out more about this ep.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Maybe they both get a Keystone and Mega Ring

To be honest, I want to see Ash and Serena both get a Mega Ring and Key Stone so that they can Mega Evolve Pokémon in the future. Don't know exactly what they're getting but hope it's something important.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Oh Ash will be getting "One" alright. All kidding aside. What if this is the Ash vs Serena episode where they are at a party. A wild Pokémon shows up and they are both interested in it and they argue over who gets to keep it. At the end no one gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.