• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 28th: XY&Z012 - Ash and Serena! Getting One at a Dance Party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
If the title was ''becoming one'' I would be like... you know. I even read it like that when I first saw the title lol.

I have no idea what will happen. Aside from a dance party.

DavidD001

I know i just said this is another thread but...
What if the new episode title means that both Ash & Serena get a pokemon and might have a possible amorship to it?

Soniman

Break the Limit
Remember the date episode

Rememer the date episode

REMEMBER THE DATE EPISODE

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Rememer the date episode

Which is funny because that aired in Feb 5th of last year. One week short of their first date when they became a couple. :) It's their 1 year anniversary dance.

Graham Aker

Rememer the date episode

It still had Ash giving Serena the ribbon which carried over to her outfit. It's not like the episode was devoid of shipping. The whole gift giving under the tree was supposed to signify strengthened bonds. Whether you think that shows or not these days is another story though lol.

Last edited:

Soniman

Break the Limit
It still had Ash giving Serena the ribbon which carried over to her outfit. It's not like the episode was devoid of shipping. The whole gift giving under the tree was supposed to signify strengthened bonds. Whether you think that shows or not these days is another story though lol.

Well yeah but in the grand scheme it wasn't nearly as romance fueled as we were led to believe, it seriously was not even much of a date which is what I mean. Expect some shipping stuff but not any more then the hints we get already, this is very obvious bating lol

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
It'll be a dance contest or something and Ash and Serena team up, as do Bonnie/Clemont, Jesse/James and they compete for a prize, probably nothing special...

Vipsoccermaster

Well, this one ought to be interesting. Seeing that this will air a week earlier than the last shipping episode, will that be true for the dub airing? I highly doubt it since they're letting Japan catch up now.

Japan: Thursday, February 5, 2015 -> Thursday, January 28, 2016

US: Saturday, April 18, 2015 -> Saturday, April 9, 2016?

It could happen if the 19th season begins on Saturday, January 23, 2016.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
More silly crap when Noibat/Noivern needs attention and the series needs more battles.

No don't give Clemont an episode with some kind of importance either, he doesn't need it, do this silly stuff instead, just send the guy back to his Gym, he has a job to do there at least better than being part of the background.

Getting one what btw?

phanpycross

God-king
Que the Frank sinatra music, it's gonna get hot in here

Obvious awkward title aside, Im pretty excited for this, Im guessing Serena will teach(reteach?) Ash how to dance, since she's good at it, and he isnt.

My hopes are Tierno, and Ballerina Talonflame, but we will obviously be getting some Eevee as well.

Hmm..I'm keeping my guard up since that date episode was a let down.This episode title makes you think of so many possibilities.

Werty97

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Can anyone tell me which of the episodes on that paper is the one and how does the title translate?

Title in Japanese is サトシとセレナ!(Ash and Serena!) ダンスパーティーで (at dance party) ゲットだぜ (getting one)!Which was how it was meant to be translated.

Last edited:

nickdt

Well, if its a pokemon for Serena, what will be it be. Get One can apply to all pokemon Ash owns (Save for Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Quilava and Gible for obvious reasons). I don't expect Serena will get a Pikachu, since i doubt they will let any other than Ash showcase Pikachu on the main cast. Taking the calendar into account, with Snorunt on it in January, it suspect it will be a Snorunt which will evolve into Froslass, which will be Glalies love interest and thus Get One. If not, surprise me. I would love to see Ash and Serena dance (But also Jessie and James finally declaring love to eachother).

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Ash and serena will be about to start dancing, when in the background ash notices a movement and throws serena to the ground running towards it. It actually is dunsparce again and he crawls over, but misses it yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.