• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 28th: XY&Z012 - Ash and Serena! Getting One at a Dance Party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Well, if its a pokemon for Serena, what will be it be. Get One can apply to all pokemon Ash owns (Save for Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Quilava and Gible for obvious reasons). I don't expect Serena will get a Pikachu, since i doubt they will let any other than Ash showcase Pikachu on the main cast. Taking the calendar into account, with Snorunt on it in January, it suspect it will be a Snorunt which will evolve into Froslass, which will be Glalies love interest and thus Get One. If not, surprise me. I would love to see Ash and Serena dance (But also Jessie and James finally declaring love to eachother).

I would love it if Serena caught a Snowrunt here or maybe this is where Eevee evolves.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
More Amour bait when we could be focusing on things that actually have importance. C'mon man.

And no more Eggs either.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
What madness is this?!

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
"Shipping Bait: Part 2 ~ Electric [Type] Boogaloo"

I wonder if Ash will ditch her on the dance floor for another Dunsparce. 6th slot anyone?

Veens

This episode'd better be good. It's probably going to be be under the pledging tree all over again...

Personally, I think this episode will be like the 'Date' episode. That episode was all but a date, so this one'll probably be all but a dance.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
These titles are so weird. Hopefully a Clauncher gets captured by the right trainer. Is it so wrong I want Clauncher? Just capture the Clauncher already.

Obscurites

First, finally SatoSere episode in 2016!

Only time will tell about the episode's plot. I think it would be hilarious if the titular dance party equals... Satoshi's crossdressing. XD

nuzamaki90

HAha what the ****

I can't even imagine how a certain group of fans are reacting to this one. Deito 2 anyone?

phanpycross

God-king
Reminder that plenty of people actually LIKED the date episode for what it was. It's just people who think amourshippers have some insane expectations that insist on being cynical about this.
It doesnt help that it was slapped between The Ramos Gym battle and Serena's first showcase, and obviously didnt stand a chance compared to either.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
LMFAO, the Dawn fa... nevermind, hehe.

Don't care about the episode especially if it's shippingbait but at least we'll have a lot of juicy reactions and catfights everywhere in this thread, so that's something to look out for, instead of the usual tired and boring biblic-sized theories about Quilladin and Skiddo and Mega Evolution.

Seriously though, I think Serena will teach Ash how to dance, perhaps what they'll get is a prize for winning a dancing contest?

Xuxuba

Reminder that plenty of people actually LIKED the date episode for what it was. It's just people who think amourshippers have some insane expectations that insist on being cynical about this.

It's funny how often a small group of people in this forum assumes that everyone hated a certain thing from the anime just because a part of this group of people didn't like it.

RickHoenn

Banned
Dogasu translates this one in Bulbapedia as "...Catch One!" and said it's very likely to be a capture episode, id hope a new mon for Ash or/and Serena.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
What if this episode is just, you know, a training episode for a Showcase where Serena's Eevee evolves and not an amourshipping bait episode?
Dogasu translates this one in Bulbapedia as "...Catch One!" and said it's very likely to be a capture episode, id hope a new mon for Ash or/and Serena.

Or it could be this,which I wouldn't mind.

Xuxuba

That would be kind of out of the blue considering there wasn't any promotional stuff hinting at that and until now most of the XY's captures were predicted months early. Two captures happening at the same episode would be extremely weird, but i am okay with that. Finally, the whole Skiddo/Honedge/Whatever discussion will end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.