• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 28th: XY&Z012 - Ash and Serena! Getting One at a Dance Party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Legend
What the hell if Serena is getting Slyveon what the hell is Ash getting?

*sigh*

And LOL at Ash's Pikachu unable to beat Miette's Slurpuff.

He JUST got Greninja and Ash-Greninja! What more do you want? Some of you are so spoiled. Let the girl have her moment.

*sigh*

Anyway, such a cute way to spoil Sylveon. I love the evolutions in XY. They've been very creative.

Janovy

Banned
Funny how both Fennekin and Eevee evolve in Elle's presence.

Little Hero

That is rather interesting...kinda like it happened with Froakie after encountering Sanpei a second time...and then that last time in his hometown.

Could that mean that if Manon's chespin gets better and evolves, Clemont's will too?

Nah...wishful thinking on my part.

phanpycross

God-king
Nah,, it did seem like James though, but the pokemon looked more like a Klefki than Inkay.

Looks a lot like carbink tbh.

Last edited:

Not only that,they evolved while battling the same type :Fennekin vs Delphox and Eevee fights a fairy type which makes it evolve into a fairy type.

All the evolutions have been against same types or the evolved forms of the same Pokémon.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
This episode doesn't look at all what I was thinking. And while I still hope Clemont gets him some with Serena, Eevee's evolution and Aria being here plus seeing Serena battling a rival are the highlights and I am looking forward to this episode now. I don't care that much who Miette's battle partner is, I don't care if Ash and Pikachu are getting beaten up by a "supposed" inferior fighter, this is Eevee's big evolution moment so the spotlight should be on it and hopefully it can either win the battle or at the least bring it to a draw. Though a straight up win would be nice given all the time and effort they have put on this Eevee, it's so much better then the last Eevee we had. Let Aria witness her replacement in action.

NettFox

This episode doesn't look at all what I was thinking. And while I still hope Clemont gets him some with Serena, Eevee's evolution and Aria being here plus seeing Serena battling a rival are the highlights and I am looking forward to this episode now. I don't care that much who Miette's battle partner is, I don't care if Ash and Pikachu are getting beaten up by a "supposed" inferior fighter, this is Eevee's big evolution moment so the spotlight should be on it and hopefully it can either win the battle or at the least bring it to a draw. Though a straight up win would be nice given all the time and effort they have put on this Eevee, it's so much better then the last Eevee we had. Let Aria witness her replacement in action.

I know the animation and emotion portrayed through it is what gives XY&Z an edge over past evolutions for some part. I like the callbacks since they seem poetic to the story and characters.

@ Remix2 & MegaMaster#1 - I'm hoping that this happens as well before and after her evolution. That be adorbs. :)

ShadowForce720

Isn't Pikachu a horrible dancer?

No, not that I know of. Also your saying Pikachu is a horrible dancer because of the dance with Slurpuff, that was because Slurpuff was just slinging it around, so the issue there is more with Slurpuff then with Pikachu. It wouldn't be that surprising if Pikachu is a good dancer. Plus didn't we see it dance when Ash was trying to teach his pokemon the dancing style.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I like the way Eevee evolves into Sylveon, first with a ribbon that embraces Serena's arm.

Yeah that was awesome. I also wonder what Palermo means when she tells Serena that she is lacking something and how she'll be able to find out what shes lacking.

AshSerena

Yeah that was awesome. I also wonder what Palermo means when she tells Serena that she is lacking something and how she'll be able to find out what shes lacking.

same, i wonder what is she lacking... Serena has strong bond with her Pokemon, she's smart/Beautiful, good about Fashion/dress, good on baking poffins. her performance is not bad either so i wonder what is it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.