• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 28th: XY&Z012 - Ash and Serena! Getting One at a Dance Party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NettFox

same, i wonder what is she lacking... Serena has strong bond with her Pokemon, she's smart/Beautiful, good about Fashion/dress, good on baking poffins. her performance is not bad either so i wonder what is it :eek:

Maybe its for all the repetition in her recent winning showcases. Seems like the fanbase might get a nod in their critique.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Yeah that was awesome. I also wonder what Palermo means when she tells Serena that she is lacking something and how she'll be able to find out what shes lacking.

I'll go ahead and spoil it for you what she's lacking. She's lacking a Delphox. Aria has a Delphox and Serena doesn't. Therefore she cannot win. True Aria became Kalos Queen when she had a Braixen but still.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Serena lacks ugly partners to make herself look prettier

Aria does it effortessly with Delphox and Aromatisse, that's why she stands out so much

Soniman

Break the Limit
This episode doesn't look at all what I was thinking. And while I still hope Clemont gets him some with Serena, Eevee's evolution and Aria being here plus seeing Serena battling a rival are the highlights and I am looking forward to this episode now. I don't care that much who Miette's battle partner is, I don't care if Ash and Pikachu are getting beaten up by a "supposed" inferior fighter, this is Eevee's big evolution moment so the spotlight should be on it and hopefully it can either win the battle or at the least bring it to a draw. Though a straight up win would be nice given all the time and effort they have put on this Eevee, it's so much better then the last Eevee we had. Let Aria witness her replacement in action.

i honestly thought this would be some so bad its good fanfic tier shipping episode but now it looks actttally legitamite

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I'm happy about Sylveon too! Now I don't have to worry about Serena getting the Eeveelution that could likely cause her cute little drum-beating, shades-sporting panda bear to evolve! That would be so bad for her team!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I want Eevee to dance with Chespin so we can see Eevee is not so shy around him anymore

Lol me too. They have had the most interesting interactions between 2 of the Pokemon as of late imo and maybe they could wrap up that little subplot like gag.

NitroLightningFlash

Posted this on the other thread at like 5:30 this morning haha (but only quoted the part of my post about this episode because it was quite a long post ^^; )

Seeing Miette again was a nice suprise here, can't believe she's the one who gets to dance with Ash though...that'll surely grind Serena's gears i think, which should be fun to watch as always when she winds Serena up! come on Miette, surely you don't really 'like' Ash and you're just winding Serena up so she finally tells him how she feels right? But oh well, at least Ash and Serena get to battle together xD However one thing i don't get; how in the world is PIKACHU so damaged before Eevee is hurt in the battle? Makes no sense...

It's awesome to see Eevee is evolving into Sylveon here in this one too (YES!!! xD), it was cute as well (albeit slightly strange/odd...) when the ribbon thing came out of her neck and wrapped around Serena's arm in the blue light they use for evolution, before actually evolving but i guess it's just showing they've bonded enough to wield the evolution right? Either way i just hope that Sylveon destroys everything lol not really xD that Serena actually finishes this battle that'd be awesome, her first official win. Go Serena/Pancham/Braixen/Eevee-Sylveon!! :p

Also like i mentioned later in the post: i'm SO glad that Serena and Palermo/Yashio actually interact in the future (last time was disappointing imo :( ) though i do wonder what it is Palermo says Serena lacks to beat Aria/Elle? I mean she works hard at Showcases and loves her Pokemon, so what else could Aria do that Serena doesn't already? It'll be interesting to find out that's for sure...

Maybe its for all the repetition in her recent winning showcases. Seems like the fanbase might get a nod in their critique.

Yeah i agree, i see repetition possibly being the problem too-in everything we've seen Aria do, it's never been the same i don't think, this is why i hope Braixen gets a psychic type move at some point, since Sylveon will be different from last time since she will of just evolved (with at least one new move, since she'll probably gain Moonblast or something after evolving i assume). It wouldn't hurt for Pancham to get something new in the future too either imo.

Tbh i'm still shocked that Sylveon really is happening (the first time my favorite Pokemon has been on the main cast ever, my favorite before Sylveon was never on the main cast or hardly seen/noticed so it's such a switch, so hyped) xD

I hope Ash and Serena get to dance together in the end. Maybe if they win they gain the opportunity to dance together or do/get something else together?? Idk xD.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Because Aria's always fawning over her and is quick to consider her Kalos royalty.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It's strange how Serena will dance with Clemont at the dance party since they're an odd pairing, but seeing Eevee evolve finally and Aria again should be worth it at least. ^^;

e9310103838

You need to study some Japanese Culture. Japanese people are really shy when it comes to dating.

Date episode's amour hints were perfect.

Not really, just because the anime is the main for boys.

If for girls, this is explicitly mentioned the date, like Sailor Moon, Magic Doremi, etc. ;488;

jettblakk

Head Hancho
I knew it wasn't going to happen but a small part of me was hoping Eevee would stay unevolved or evolve into a Gen VII poke but not to be, sylveon is so 2013 jk.

While the title, dance party, and the appearance of Miette pretty much assures there will be shipping bait, I think with Aria there and with the Yashio preview (hopefully from this episode) this episode will be more about Serena's goal. I've been hoping that someone in the show would call Serena out for being one-trick with her performances. I actually really like Serena but ever since episode 60, she just cut her hair and wins everything. The large amount of this blame could fall square on the fact that the writers had no clue what to do with Serena up until Episode 40 or so, so starting her goal late hurt. But the two times Serena has lost, she had outs (fennekin trip, eevee's first performance), for once I'd like to see her do her best and just lose, some days even your best isn't good enough. It just seems that when it comes to Serena, every potential arc is rushed and hurried along.

Btw, that E in the title of the episode might just be the most important E in the history of the show!!! Cause if that wasn't there, this would be one helluva different episode

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I knew it wasn't going to happen but a small part of me was hoping Eevee would stay unevolved or evolve into a Gen VII poke but not to be, sylveon is so 2013 jk.

I'm glad we're getting his evolution over with cuz Eevee was eating up too much attention and hopefully that'll slow down when he becomes Sylveon. :)

04n70n10

While the title, dance party, and the appearance of Miette pretty much assures there will be shipping bait, I think with Aria there and with the Yashio preview (hopefully from this episode) this episode will be more about Serena's goal. I've been hoping that someone in the show would call Serena out for being one-trick with her performances. I actually really like Serena but ever since episode 60, she just cut her hair and wins everything. The large amount of this blame could fall square on the fact that the writers had no clue what to do with Serena up until Episode 40 or so, so starting her goal late hurt. But the two times Serena has lost, she had outs (fennekin trip, eevee's first performance), for once I'd like to see her do her best and just lose, some days even your best isn't good enough. It just seems that when it comes to Serena, every potential arc is rushed and hurried along.

Btw, that E in the title of the episode might just be the most important E in the history of the show!!! Cause if that wasn't there, this would be one helluva different episode

Seems to me that this Yashio preview is from another episode. Probably when Serena will win her 3rd key she will meet (finally) Yashio.

Yeah that was awesome. I also wonder what Palermo means when she tells Serena that she is lacking something and how she'll be able to find out what shes lacking.

same, i wonder what is she lacking... Serena has strong bond with her Pokemon, she's smart/Beautiful, good about Fashion/dress, good on baking poffins. her performance is not bad either so i wonder what is it :eek:

Same here. For now i can only suppose that Serena lacks a personal and recognisable style, something that distinguish well her from the others, a particolar and special characteristic.

Status
Not open for further replies.