• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The only Pokémon I really care about that Goh has caught so far are Cinderace, Sobble, Golurk and Flygon.

Thankfully for me, those 4 are the Goh Pokémon with the most prominence (not that it's saying much)
Remove Flygon then we good.

PsychoLogical

Both hands raised. Now that Ash is back to PWC Goh should go back to catching Pokemon. We went from quantity captures to quality with Flygon and Aerodactyl, in 40 - 50 we've had neither.

Hopefully we get another episode like 23 to show off the Pokemon that don't get designated attention.
Then I got a solution, how about a Beldum cause it only had 1 main series appearance and it was under Morrison for some mysterious reason.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Omode writing the episode (or anyone who isn't Tomioka or Yonemura to be honest) means that Eusine is unlikely to appear.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

He didn't have to be an antagonist to appear lol. If anything he would protect Suicune with Ash and Goh.

To be the person who is after Suicune that the summary is referring to, yes he would have to be the antagonist. Now he could still technically appear in the episode and not be a antagonist however it remains to be seen if he will appear in the episode or not.

But at the end of the day even if he appears in the episode he is not the mysterious person the summary is referring to.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Then I got a solution, how about a Beldum cause it only had 1 main series appearance and it was under Morrison for some mysterious reason.

Given Ash has had 3 pseudo's, and pseudo's popularity, I could see Goh catching one, though Dreepy would be a better pseudo first stage because it's from the current gen and would more likely get focussed development. It could also parallel Ash's Dragonite.

Master Pikachu 11

If it's a Pokémon I like? Then yes.

Otherwise don't care 98% percent of the time
I agree with this completely there are certain Pokémon that I really like that I don’t want to see Goh catch such as him getting a Garchomp when he already has a Flygon. I just rather see Ash’s Gible come back and evolve right away then see Goh catch a wild one.

Ultra Beast Lover

I don't really care if Go gets a Pokemon here or not, it matters very little and means even less when he does it. I've gone back to trying to ignore his captures as much as possible. Though, to be fair, the same applies to Ash's goal in that it matters very little and means basically nothing when he wins or loses.

As for Eusine, eh I won't be bothered that he's not here. His sole character trait is, "I want the legendary dogs also I wear a cape because I'm mysterious." I hope it's Pokemon Hunter J's sister, back to avenge her sister, but it's probably not. I miss Hunter J, she was a great recurring antagonist.

PsychoLogical

I don't really care if Go gets a Pokemon here or not, it matters very little and means even less when he does it. I've gone back to trying to ignore his captures as much as possible. Though, to be fair, the same applies to Ash's goal in that it matters very little and means basically nothing when he wins or loses.

As for Eusine, eh I won't be bothered that he's not here. His sole character trait is, "I want the legendary dogs also I wear a cape because I'm mysterious." I hope it's Pokemon Hunter J's sister, back to avenge her sister, but it's probably not. I miss Hunter J, she was a great recurring antagonist.
Well too bad J’s dead.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Good seeing Omode writting episodes. I really like her episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.