• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm very curious about what's going on in this image

index.php

I wonder if this is before or after Suicune joins them?
Cinderace has shrunken? I mean, they're not supposed to be that short.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

nuzamaki90

Eusine who again?
Remember that guy who’s whole purpose is running around the world looking for Suicune? Remember that Journeys is a series about Ash and Go traveling the world? And isn’t this the series that’s thriving off of bringing back old characters and doing cameos?

Maybe they honestly just forgot. Or just wanted to do their own thing, Like when they introduced a trainer with a Gallade that looks conspicuously like another special trainer with a Gallade that’s coincidentally never appeared in the anime and would’ve been a perfect time to debut him.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Remember that guy who’s whole purpose is running around the world looking for Suicune? Remember that Journeys is a series about Ash and Go traveling the world? And isn’t this the series that’s thriving off of bringing back old characters and doing cameos?
I think he was just joking.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
I'm really wondering what Eusine fans would feel like if someone catches Suicune ? I never felt too strongly for him but wouldn't people who liked him feel robbed or something. Guy spent his entire life trying to find Suicune, now doesn't even get a mention in Suicune episode. It feels almost cruel (for the lack of a better word).

Mew29240

I'm really wondering what Eusine fans would feel like if someone catches Suicune ? I never felt too strongly for him but wouldn't people who liked him feel robbed or something. Guy spent his entire life trying to find Suicune, now doesn't even get a mention in Suicune episode. It feels almost cruel (for the lack of a better word).

While I think it would be a miss if Eusine didin't show up in Suicune's capture episode (if that's the case), it could be interesting if we see Eusine chasing after Goh or coming to the Sakuragi Institute when news comes out about Suicune's capture (I'd imagine Prof. Sakuragi would publicize one of his research fellows catching it). In this case, we'd see the aftermath of a Eusine who found out about someone beating him to his dream rather than seeing it happen right then and there.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Suicune's most likely being chased by Team Rocket, but it'd be nice if it's someone like Eusine

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

I sincerely doubt Eusine is that popular of a character.

Second, we've have multiple Suicune appearances since Johto and he wasn't mentioned in any of them, so people should be used to this.

Also, Eusine isn't owed Suicune, even if he's been searching for it.

Ultra Beast Lover

Eusine's personality is literally just, "I want the legendary dogs." The most interesting thing about him is his cape, I'm perfectly ok with it if he is never mentioned again.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
I sincerely doubt Eusine is that popular of a character.

Second, we've have multiple Suicune appearances since Johto and he wasn't mentioned in any of them, so people should be used to this.

Also, Eusine isn't owed Suicune, even if he's been searching for it.
If by multiple appearances you mean a single episode in DP, well, yeah. Because I don't think anyone could expect him to be mentioned in M13.

People talked about Eusine not because Suicune is appearing but because Goh could potentially catch it. And because old characters are more likely to appear in the current series. But now we know that those are tied to certain veteran writers. The new ones are too afraid/lack the knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.