• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Goh will catch Suicune with an EXCELLENT curve ball throw. Sorry Eusine, you didn't work hard enough.
He needs some Ultra Balls tho. No more being a cheapskate, get the big bois out.

Nah, he'll just cheat it with a Master Ball

D

Deleted member 384931

I assume this episode will take place in Johto, so maybe Tokio could appear here.
I just hope it isn't another "They find a legendary pokémon, battle with it, then they lose and the legendary runs away".
It will I think

I'm guessing it'll be a copy paste of the Zapdos episode just Suicune instead of Zapdos

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
As much as I like Suicune I'm not sure if I feel excited about this episode.

All I'm expecting is a re-tread of Goh vs Zapdos and I don't want the same rehashed plotline.

Suicune: *Appears*
Goh: "LET'S Go ACEBURN!"
Ash: "YOU TOO LUCARIO!"

*They Battle, Lucario and Cinderace are on the brink of fainting, and Suicune gets away*

Goh: *Gets sad* "Don't worry! Next time I'll be ready! Cause I will accomplish my goal!"

It's all so predictable and boring :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
If Ash doesn't get Dracovish, would be nice if the episode focused on him trying to catch Suicune.

Not sure why Go must always get the "Zapdos" episodes plus Ash does have history with Suicune.

If he caught the fossil then yes this can go to Go.
Nobody's catching Suicune.
If Zapdos was off limits then the Water Deity is definitely out

As much as I like Suicune I'm not sure if I feel excited about this episode.

All I'm expecting is a re-tread of Goh vs Zapdos and I don't want the same rehashed plotline.

Suicune: *Appears*
Goh: "LET'S Go ACEBURN!"
Ash: "YOU TOO LUCARIO!"

*They Battle, Lucario and Cinderace are on the brink of fainting, and Suicune gets away*

It's all so predictable and boring :rolleyes:
Funny thing is, Aceburn also has a weakness to Suicune, so...

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Lmao all of this is pointless, literally going to be one obvious outcome and its no one catching Suicune. Just another Zapdos scenario. Way too obvious.

dman_dustin

Nobody's catching Suicune.
If Zapdos was off limits then the Water Deity is definitely out

I said "trying to catch" I didn't say he'd actually catch it. I just don't want countless rehashes of the Zapdos episode with Go being the only focus of them.

Secondly, there are so many fakeouts they can pull before it gets too annoying. And I still think someone has to catch a legendary at some point, otherwise again these get annoying, and pointless.

On top of their reasons for Go not getting Zapdos doesn't mean it applies to Suicune or even Ash. On top of that the Zapdos episode didn't say Go could never catch Zapdos and that Go was barred from it entirely, just that it wasn't time yet. Plus the arguments against Go getting Zapdos doesn't apply as Suicune isn't a flying Pokemon.

Remix2

I assume this episode will take place in Johto, so maybe Tokio could appear here.
I just hope it isn't another "They find a legendary pokémon, battle with it, then they lose and the legendary runs away".

Given that this is pokemon journey, It wouldn’t surprised me if they repeat the same thing as the other legendary episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.