• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
That is what I'm expecting.

The characters are all like "WTF!?", they would be like that if he caught a Taillow, but yeah lets wait.

All I know is the writers love to troll so I'll believe it when it happens lol.

Rohanator

He's obviously not gonna keep it which is why they're willing to put it into the preview cause that just makes it funnier lmao.

Using a Pokeball to rescue an injured Pokemon from hunters is pretty smart so taking this opportunity to at least give him the Dex entry makes sense tbh

Assuming he indeed does leave it behind it's a nice larger scale follow up to today's episode where he left Dugtrio to Endou cause he thought it's the right thing to do. Probably similar reasoning with Suicune needing to protect the lake, by capturing it early we can get more of his thought process before he makes the decision.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Pfthahahaha. Well that’s one way to make the episode more interesting.

So goh has gotten himself his second legendary, and he’s only been around barely 50 eps.

What if the suicune is actually a ditto or a zorua? The might be flabbergasted that the pokemon they were chasing wasn't even a legendary at all

Then goh’s pokedex would be the dumbest one ever.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
When have they trolled?

Um Trollbias as a character, Cameron as a character. The whole preview making it look like Ash was going to get Sobble, the literally hundreds of troll episode titles when we knew damn well it wasn't going to happen lol.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
He has already caught Eternatus and this seems much less important than that. But it is still a surprise why they would show it in the preview. Completely takes away the fun if it happens, and they get names like trolls or liars if it doesn't.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I assume that Goh either releases Suicune to protect the lake and its pokemon, or he doesn't like the fact that he had to catch it when it was restrained by poachers, so we get another "I'll get you next time".

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ye he’s releasing it. No biggie.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I serious really hardly laugh, because a lot of people are complaining about this new episode and many have declared that they will stop watching Journeys. WHAT A KID - Ash will also get something better, we just have to be patient and we will wait for such a special episode for him.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Damn he really got it, lmao. OBVIOUSLY he ain't keeping it but damn, idk how I feel about it. Eternatus was different, zacian zamazenta defeated it and ash and Goh caught it together, but here.... I mean ig it was caught by Goh after the hunters injured it, just to save it, and not based on his own merit as a trainer. I'm still mixed about this choice though, Ash really should get a legendary this series

Status
Not open for further replies.