• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It was on top of the crystal before he threw the Pokeball, it wasn’t when they reacted to the Pokeball, and the Pokédex registered it. Go definitely caught the Suicune.

We'll see. They've done troll cuts before, remember the Pikachu ep preview?

charinija

Pokemon Master
weak, freagile with leek bird being given to ash. It is given to an 8-month-old baby Suicane . then it is said to be overreacted. Of course we have to react. Anime is being destroyed for an 8-month-old baby.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
People hate Tobias for obvious but now when the main Protag commits the sin, everyone seems to be so fine with it.
We need Justice for Tobias. Lol

People didn't like Tobias because Tobias was not a character. He was a plot device.

He didn't even get a backstory.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
What could happen is Go catching Suicune,Pokeball landing on his hand, Pokeball wiggles once or twice and Suicune gets out of it. Shot of Pokeball being registered could be other Pokemon he catches.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I did not say such a thing. Ash's strongest opponents are Paul and Garry. If Goh catches the legendary Pokemon he will theoretically be the strongest of them all. Tobias only won the league with darkrai. Who can beat Suicune from ash and paul or even Garry. Goh doesn't need to be good. Suicune cannot be defeated. Unskilled employees are given legendary. A legend like Paul buys Nidoking. what justice

Bro, Pikachu has beaten Tapu Koko and Regice and tied to Latios. Charizard has beaten an Articuno 1vs1. Sceptile eventually beat Darkrai.

charinija

Pokemon Master
People aren't overreacting come on, this is just too much for a show where the 23 year old Protag used to battle for a route 1 bug or bird.
Anyways, day by day for some Goh hate is increasing
What could happen is Go catching Suicune,Pokeball landing on his hand, Pokeball wiggles once or twice and Suicune gets out of it. Shot of Pokeball being registered could be other Pokemon he catches.

In my opinion, if they give Gogh the legendary assassination, the authors have to give the legend to Ash to pardon themselves. Possibly Kubfu will be given to ash to avoid backlash. Urshifu reduces responses. If they don't, 20-year-old pokemon viewers like me will decrease.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Bro, Pikachu has beaten Tapu Koko and Regice and tied to Latios. Charizard has beaten an Articuno 1vs1. Sceptile eventually beat Darkrai.

ash's pikachu is most likely a "6 perfect iv" Pokemon. Such a pokemon is as valuable as the legends. So it goes without saying that Ash's pikachu. Sceptile barely defeated Darkrai as the 5th pokemon. And Sceptile is one of Ash's 5 strongest pokemon in my opinion. If Darkrai wasn't tired, he couldn't beat it. There will be exceptions, of course. But what I'm trying to say will not change.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
In my opinion, if they give Gogh the legendary assassination, the authors have to give the legend to Ash to pardon themselves. Possibly Kubfu will be given to ash to avoid backlash. Urshifu reduces responses. If they don't, 20-year-old pokemon viewers like me will decrease.
That should have happened once Ash regressed in BW tbh

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
That should have happened once Ash regressed in BW tbh
Well people blame BW Ash too much. I am watching BW currently and haven't found too childish behavior like people complain.I agree it's a bit downgrade than DP Ash but not to the extent of OG Ash and maybe AG Ash. Even Journeys Ash is a childish kid

All we see in the preview is a shot of him standing in front of the hunters and Suicune, a shot him throwing a monster ball, a shot of the monster ball registering he got something, and finally a shot of the first scene with Suicune no longer present and everyone acting surprised. At no point do they actually SHOW him getting Suicune. These can easily be scenes where other things happen, stitched together in a trollish way.
I seems to hear: Suicune data have been registered to pokedex...

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Yeah, but the audio in the preview isn't literally taken from the actual episode. There could easily be some kind of shenanigans going on there.
Yeah, like how they used audio from Farfetch'd's capture in a shot with Sobble, making it look like Ash was going to get Sobble. And like how an opening showed Ash throwing a Poke Ball at a Grubbin with a Dex Registered shot happening right after it, making it look like Ash was catching Grubbin.

Status
Not open for further replies.