• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

As much as I like Suicune I'm not sure if I feel excited about this episode.

All I'm expecting is a re-tread of Goh vs Zapdos and I don't want the same rehashed plotline.

Suicune: *Appears*
Goh: "LET'S Go ACEBURN!"
Ash: "YOU TOO LUCARIO!"

*They Battle, Lucario and Cinderace are on the brink of fainting, and Suicune gets away*

Goh: *Gets sad* "Don't worry! Next time I'll be ready! Cause I will accomplish my goal!"

It's all so predictable and boring :rolleyes:
Gonna happen. Felt like this is gonna happen more in this series

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I said "trying to catch" I didn't say he'd actually catch it. I just don't want countless rehashes of the Zapdos episode with Go being the only focus of them.

Secondly, there are so many fakeouts they can pull before it gets too annoying. And I still think someone has to catch a legendary at some point, otherwise again these get annoying, and pointless.

On top of their reasons for Go not getting Zapdos doesn't mean it applies to Suicune or even Ash. On top of that the Zapdos episode didn't say Go could never catch Zapdos and that Go was barred from it entirely, just that it wasn't time yet. Plus the arguments against Go getting Zapdos doesn't apply as Suicune isn't a flying Pokemon.
That's fair.

This episode just reeks of Goh focus to me tho.

And I just don't think Ash will play a huge part here given how he seems to have a focus episode in 51. (And as we all know, for every Ash centric Episode, there's like 10 more Goh Centric ones....)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
That's fair.

This episode just reeks of Goh focus to me tho.

And I just don't think Ash will play a huge part here given how he seems to have a focus episode in 51. (And as we all know, for every Ash centric Episode, there's like 10 more Goh Centric ones....)
eh tbf, there’s nothing much they can really do with him after having 1100 episodes of screentime (with people still inexcusably whining about him taking a so called backseat rn) and the PWC is not really an argument or excuse since it’s just a system of going up and down, up and down.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
eh tbf, there’s nothing much they can really do with him after having 1100 episodes of screentime (with people still inexcusably whining about him taking a so called backseat rn) and the PWC is not really an argument or excuse since it’s just a system of going up and down, up and down.
Oh I don't really care about Ash's PWC quest tbh

I was just saying the reason for why I don't think this episode will be Ash Focused

I know this is unlikely, but, if Goh gets Suicune, get ready for the salt tsunami. That might be the interesting part this episode can offer. I'll bring chairs for everyone who wants to enjoy reading the comnents.:p
I think it's funny that there will be salt if the episode is unpredictable and it'll be boring if it's predictable...

PsychoLogical

I know this is unlikely, but, if Goh gets Suicune, get ready for the salt tsunami. That might be the interesting part this episode can offer. I'll bring chairs for everyone who wants to enjoy reading the comnents.:p
You can send one to me. Maybe also do so for @Pokegirl Fan~ :>

Mew29240

Goh isn't catching Suicune. That I know as much for certain.
I am not letting the writers play me

I can't see this being any different from Zapdos unless they pull some kind of twist

Fair. I'd imagine they'd hype whatever Legendary gets caught first to the moon and back to the point we'll know about it before the episode even airs.

In a way, Suicune has gotten a bit more than Zapdos, with showing up in that Obvervatory thing (not sure if that counts) and being the first Legendary players always encounter in the Max Lair minigame from the Cold Tundra DLC, so maybe it will get caught?

PsychoLogical

Oh, god, no. Don't you catch that, Goh. You have Eternatus, but this is too soon.

...Think of how mad Eusine will be, anyway.

Goh: Who's Eusine?

Ash: I dunno. I think he lives at...Silverod City?

Goh: While you were talking, I caught a Tauros.
>Eusine

A-who again?

Oh, god, no. Don't you catch that, Goh. You have Eternatus, but this is too soon.

...Think of how mad Eusine will be, anyway.

Goh: Who's Eusine?

Ash: I dunno. I think he lives at...Silverod City?

Goh: While you were talking, I caught a Tauros.
Nah, while Ash was talking, he caught a Marill

Red and Blue

Setting aside Eternatus he did get Zapdos in a Ball for a few shakes. And that was fairly early in the series.

Maybe Go is ready at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.