• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I think that no one is gonna get Suicune.

Also Suicune is the protector of water so catching him can have some consequences for the enviroment.

That would have been cool in Johto years ago.

Now I think that no one is going to catch a legendary. A bond between Suicune and Go, Ash or both is more possible.

AJ97

Considering how they stuck to the games with Goh technically capturing Eternatus, I wouldn't be surprised if Goh captures Suicune considering how it is the first legendary you can capture in the Crown of Tundra.

It seems unlikely that they would let Goh keep Suicune, so there's a very good chance he might capture it and then release it.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Considering how they stuck to the games with Goh technically capturing Eternatus, I wouldn't be surprised if Goh captures Suicune considering how it is the first legendary you can capture in the Crown of Tundra.

It seems unlikely that they would let Goh keep Suicune, so there's a very good chance he might capture it and then release it.
More likely they’ll take the JN040 route.

STICKTOPIA

kickachu

Momentai!
What a stragety you think got will come up to get suicine

Red and Blue

What a stragety you think got will come up to get suicine
Well he could teach his Misdreavus Mean Look to keep Suicune from fleeing. Then its just a matter of weakening Suicune enough to get it to stay in the Ball

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Almighty Zard

He has returned.

Eternatus had to be captured due to it's nature causing havoc around Galar, and he didn't exactly keep it or weaken the thing on his own.

when Go is "ready" to truly capture a legendary he needs to be able to do it on his own with only 1 pokemon, and even then some of them do have purporse that gives them reason to not be caught.

Jibanyan

This one sounds like the most boring episode of the upcoming ones, it probably will go like the Lugia, Zapdos and Mewtwo episode, also enough of Johto, give us more Kalos and Alola episodes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
AJ97 said:

I don't think the two scenarios are comparable since they were just following the games when they had Gou capture Mugendina. I don't see Gou capturing Suicune, especially if he would just release it in the end and waste the whole episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.