• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and the others have come to a lake where a legendary Pokémon is said to be. There, they spot a group of evil Pokémon Hunter and an injured Suicune.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 田辺慎吾 (Shingo Tanabe)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

---------

POKEMON FAN:

https://i.img ur.com/uQw4U1i.jpg

THE LEGENDARY POKÉMON SUICUNE BATTLES ALONGSIDE GO!
Satoshi and Go have received an eyewitness account regarding the legendary Pokémon Suicune. They spot Suicune at the lake they went to to investigate, but it seems someone is after it...? Will they be able to work together to resolve this situation?!

WHAT IS THE LEGENDARY POKÉMON SUICUNE?!
Suicune is said to travel across the world, purifying polluted water as it goes. It appears to have been confined to a certain lake.
SUICUNE:
Aurora Pokémon
Type: Water
Height: 2.0m
Weight: 187.0kg

THE POKÉMON CLOSELY CONNECTED TO SUICUNE:
These three Pokémon are all legendary Pokémon from the Jouto region. Apparently they all roam the world just like Suicune does.
ENTEI:
Volcano Pokémon
Type: Fire
Height: 2.1m
Weight: 198.0kg

RAIKOU:
Thunder Pokémon
Type: Electric
Height: 1.9m
Weight: 178.0kg

"Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!" airs Friday January 29th, 2021!
* Airdate and -time may vary depending on region. A different episode may air instead.

Last edited:

Ultra Beast Lover

Finally, something I'm actually excited for. Mewtwo was nice, I appreciate they went to the trouble of getting the original VA even if it didn't do much. But Suicune doesn't get nearly as much focus. It was so cool in Pokemon Crystal or maybe it was just extra cool because I was a young kid who hadn't really experienced this type of plot before. I don't even care if Go gets it, what matters is that we get to see Suicune.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Finally, something I'm actually excited for. Mewtwo was nice, I appreciate they went to the trouble of getting the original VA even if it didn't do much. But Suicune doesn't get nearly as much focus. It was so cool in Pokemon Crystal or maybe it was just extra cool because I was a young kid who hadn't really experienced this type of plot before. I don't even care if Go gets it, what matters is that we get to see Suicune.
Well technically it had 2 major roles in the movies and has the most appearances out of the entire Beast Trio.

Well technically it had 2 major roles in the movies and has the most appearances out of the entire Beast Trio.
iirc Raikou never actually appeared in the main anime and only it's shiny (I think) appeared in the Zoroark movie, otherwise it only appeared in that little TR short

PsychoLogical

True... they really should do something with Raiku, it got what, five seconds of solo screen time?
In the main series, it's only physical appearance was a cameo in a Houndoom and Togepi filler. (And no people, the Legend of Thunder DOES NOT count)

PsychoLogical

I think Raikou was in the episode where Togepi wandered away, it was there for like five seconds
That's it. After that, it was never physically seen again in the main series.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I see they love their legendary episodes this series...heh...maybe Gou and Minaki? Gou is the researcher type and wants to get all Pokémon so obviously this will star him. Maybe Messon does something with it taking Hibanny’s shouldermon status?

I just hope this encounter bears fruit, Lugia lead no where, Mewtwo lead no where, Thunder lead no where. If even a character got Suicune that would give the episode some type of charm or substance. At this point we’re just treading over similar ground as the past encounters. It’s exhausting and indifferent-feeling, I wonder if these appearances are mandated as well?

Decidueye23

I hope this is sobble focused. There was some drizzile merch recently. If they plan on giving goh a grookey then drizzile could be on its way, although this ciuld also be some kidn of eoisode where peoole have spotted suicuine so they go and investigate wnd it shows up in the end for a glimpse or something. I dont see it as part of a raid battle or anything

PsychoLogical

Would be cool if Eusine shows up, finally catches Suicune, and becomes a PWC participant. Doubt it but it’d be nice.
That's a name I haven't heard in a longass time.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
I want Suicune to be caught here, it isn't the-end-of-all Legend and would be great to finally see someone battle with it. The plot where Suicune roars and runs away at the end has been overused.

Status
Not open for further replies.