• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Articuno definitely needs one after it got shafted in XY. Maybe Ash can catch a Spewpa in Kalos that faces off against Articuno and evolves into Vivillon (Polar, Icy Snow, or Tundra). Just to complete the Flying-type trio with Talonflame/Moltres and Noivern/Zapdos.

A puny Spewpa taking on an Articuno? I think that's possibly the worst idea I've heard of, no offense..

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
A puny Spewpa taking on an Articuno? I think that's possibly the worst idea I've heard of, no offense..

It'd be funny. I never said it would win, just evolve. Fletchinder evolved to save the kids and Noibat evolved to save Hawlucha. No one was a match for the birds in the first place.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
It'd be funny. I never said it would win, just evolve. Fletchinder evolved to save the kids and Noibat evolved to save Hawlucha. No one was a match for the birds in the first place.

Noivern was still a baby, so it having little chance against Zapdos made sense. Talonflame didn't do too drastically though. It got up and flew straight into the attack as a Fletchinder, so it did better than we thought it would.

I dunno, I just think that if the idea is to complete the legendary bird battles in a completely different journey to when the other two happened, then we may as well just include the battle against Nolan and Articuno from AG and call it done.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Noivern was still a baby, so it having little chance against Zapdos made sense. Talonflame didn't do too drastically though. It got up and flew straight into the attack as a Fletchinder, so it did better than we thought it would.

I dunno, I just think that if the idea is to complete the legendary bird battles in a completely different journey to when the other two happened, then we may as well just include the battle against Nolan and Articuno from AG and call it done.

Well that's what this series is about right? "Fixing" or adding stuff that we didn't get in previous series. I'm not saying this particular thing NEEDS to happen, it's just an idea if they want to complete the "pattern".

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well Sobble and Suicune are both Water Types.

Perhaps instead of Battling, the two of them will find some common ground?
Who knows, maybe Sobble and Cinderace can vouch for Go and tell Suicune he is a pretty swell trainer.
We literally had a shot of Goh all beaten up by the feet of the three Legendary Doggos. Is that the aftermath of the negotiations?

charinija

Pokemon Master
ı hope Goh can't suicune. In 20 years Ash wouldnt legendary . In 8 months a Rookie catches Suicine. This is insane.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
ı hope Goh can't suicune. In 20 years Ash wouldnt legendary . In 8 months a Rookie catches Suicine. This is insane.

Welcome to Pocket Monster 2019! Here, have a free Pokemon!

I hate them associating Go with Suicune, was it too much to ask they focus on Entei or Raikou instead?

The awkward part is the opening showing the other 2 with Suicune. Almost makes one wonder if there's an arc, but I seriously have my doubts (though a Johto themed arc would be welcome over more *beep* Kanto)

Go's likely not catching Suicune anyways, people are working themselves up over nothing.

Partially agreed, but with the way THIS series does thing it's harder to tell than usual o_O

Leonhart

Imagineer
charinija said:

I'm not in favor of Gou capturing Suicune either, but not for this reason. I think that comparing Satoshi's capture record to Gou's is a little silly, especially since back during the start of Satoshi's own journey Legendaries were incredibly rare in the main series, so of course his chances of capturing one back then were much lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.