• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
C'mon people, the whole thing with Eusine in Crystal and HGSS is that he has to deal with the fact the player is the one catching Suicune. No issue if he doesn't show up or are referenced at all.

The only place where he might get his happy ending would be Pokémon Masters but that's far from certain since they can pull a Solgaleo and give it to MC instead.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Even if Goh did end up capturing Suicune to protect it, I imagine he'd release it back out into the wild afterwards. He only needs the dex entry, after all!

Red and Blue

Well since Suicune has Pokemon it needs to protect guess we can rule out a capture. Unless they can find someone else to take over as guardian

Master Pikachu 11

Are we actually going to see Go's Raichu in action? LULZ
So Goh's raichu gonna battle those hunters or just give them berries to eat lol.
Also no TRio in this episode is good as they will just kill time and nothing else.
I think Raichu is going to appear at the beginning of the episode with Goh’s other Pokémon at the lab. But I can also see Goh use Raichu to give berries to Suicune to help it recover from it’s injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.