• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Why does he need to release to it? It's a Suicune, not a Dialga. Goh didn't doom the planet by taking it.

Ѕhiny Missingno

If Goh does not release Suicune, the value of the Pokemon anime will decrease. Paul Garry Ash and many other masters did not take legends. 7 month old non-fighting rookie would be both unreasonable, stupid and unfair if legend caught
Mallow had a Shaymin for several episodes, and Lillie had a Magearna, so it's not like devaluing legendaries and mythicals is a new development.

dman_dustin

Why does he need to release to it? It's a Suicune, not a Dialga. Goh didn't doom the planet by taking it.

Especially not how it was portrayed in the anime by the "hunters"

That wasn't a legendary that was the equivalent of just a super rare Pokemon. What is this legendary power you speak of, that we saw with Eusine in Johto? Nothing here but the weakest Suicune ever.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Some of you must be quite gullible if you actually think one scene automatically means such like with Go catching Suicune who is really only going to release it, the scene was also obvious on that.

Ultra Beast Lover

Go can keep Suicune without a fuss from me IF and only if he earns its respect. I'm a little ok with Go getting one because Ash raised Nebby and owns Meltan.

JLK2707

Damn he really got it, lmao. OBVIOUSLY he ain't keeping it but damn, idk how I feel about it. Eternatus was different, zacian zamazenta defeated it and ash and Goh caught it together, but here.... I mean ig it was caught by Goh after the hunters injured it, just to save it, and not based on his own merit as a trainer. I'm still mixed about this choice though, Ash really should get a legendary this series
He will. Now tell me, what evidence is there that Goh will not keep Suicine?

charinija

Pokemon Master
You mean Ash's rivals haven't any legendaries??
Gladion has Silvally.

I did not say such a thing. Ash's strongest opponents are Paul and Garry. If Goh catches the legendary Pokemon he will theoretically be the strongest of them all. Tobias only won the league with darkrai. Who can beat Suicune from ash and paul or even Garry. Goh doesn't need to be good. Suicune cannot be defeated. Unskilled employees are given legendary. A legend like Paul buys Nidoking. what justice

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I did not say such a thing. Ash's strongest opponents are Paul and Garry. If Goh catches the legendary Pokemon he will theoretically be the strongest of them all. Tobias only won the league with darkrai. Who can beat Suicune from ash and paul or even Garry. Goh doesn't need to be good. Suicune cannot be defeated. Unskilled employees are given legendary. A legend like Paul buys Nidoking. what justice
You’re quite ignorant since Legendaries have been downgraded in the anime overtime where even one laughable Noivern was capable of nearly beating a Zapdos entirely despite being newly evolved and one other got beat by a Raboot.

charinija

Pokemon Master
You’re quite ignorant since Legendaries have been downgraded in the anime overtime where even one laughable Noivern was capable of nearly beating a Zapdos entirely despite being newly evolved and one other got beat by a Raboot.

A newly evolved pokemon stood up to a pokemon who had never been trained. revealed everything. but still could not beat. Of course, not every legendary pokemon is invincible. Charizard defeated articuno. But still, the legendary Pokemon are extremely powerful. It should not be in the hands of an 8-month-old kid.

Sword master zacian

Tbh they should have goh catch raikou or entei instead of suicune
Since they have established suivune as the strongest of the beasts trio
Entei or raikou never really did anything

Status
Not open for further replies.