• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 29th: PM2019 053 - Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charinija

Pokemon Master
Suicune has air slash,ice beam in its moveset and both beat grookey easily

its name is not just defeat. would be humiliating defeat. Ash Pokemon stops being a master and returns to his village. Goh also becomes the new hero. I think the writers want it. But the subject they forget is that goh, I think the number of them will be few.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
You mean he do not?

All we see in the preview is a shot of him standing in front of the hunters and Suicune, a shot him throwing a monster ball, a shot of the monster ball registering he got something, and finally a shot of the first scene with Suicune no longer present and everyone acting surprised. At no point do they actually SHOW him getting Suicune. These can easily be scenes where other things happen, stitched together in a trollish way.

nuzamaki90

Considering they don't ACTUALLY show him getting Suicune, I'm calling clever cutting of scenes to just make it look that way.
It was on top of the crystal before he threw the Pokeball, it wasn’t when they reacted to the Pokeball, and the Pokédex registered it. Go definitely caught the Suicune.

The fact that they go out of their way to say “Suicune travels the world to stop pollution yadada” is enough reason to believe Go will release it in the end.

However I hope he doesn’t. Just so one day, when Go meets his next Legendary, he can use Suicune to battle it.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
People aren't overreacting come on, this is just too much for a show where the 23 year old Protag used to battle for a route 1 bug or bird.
Anyways, day by day for some Goh hate is increasing
They're better off leaving the anime anyways.

Doramaru

It was on top of the crystal before he threw the Pokeball, it wasn’t when they reacted to the Pokeball, and the Pokédex registered it. Go definitely caught the Suicune.

The fact that they go out of their way to say “Suicune travels the world to stop pollution yadada” is enough reason to believe Go will release it in the end.

However I hope he doesn’t. Just so one day, when Go meets his next Legendary, he can use Suicune to battle it.
Nah,
I don't think that Suicune the one can be easily caught with just one pokeball can fight with any legendary lmao,

In fact i believe even Ash Pikachu can easily kick its ass

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
All we see in the preview is a shot of him standing in front of the hunters and Suicune, a shot him throwing a monster ball, a shot of the monster ball registering he got something, and finally a shot of the first scene with Suicune no longer present and everyone acting surprised. At no point do they actually SHOW him getting Suicune. These can easily be scenes where other things happen, stitched together in a trollish way.
but it was goh's rotom that said suicune's data has been added to the pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.