• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 30: XY014 - Spooky Shelter! Espurr Watches!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hopefully we don't get the same outcome as that scenario.

You mean Bonnie and Espurr bonding only to never see each other again? That's sort of the harsh reality of these scenarios; I don't think every character and Pokemon that bond have to see each other again in the future. I mostly think the idea of Bonnie bonding with a Pokemon without actually getting it would be good for her; she usually gets her way but it would be good development for her if she can't have Espurr tag along with her. She'd have to realize that each Pokemon is different and that they can't all be with her.

You mean Bonnie and Espurr bonding only to never see each other again? That's sort of the harsh reality of these scenarios; I don't think every character and Pokemon that bond have to see each other again in the future. I mostly think the idea of Bonnie bonding with a Pokemon without actually getting it would be good for her; she usually gets her way but it would be good development for her if she can't have Espurr tag along with her. She'd have to realize that each Pokemon is different and that they can't all be with her.

Yep.

Well, I've already accepted the reality of that situation. I'd just hate to see how the fandom will be raging in a couple of years over how Bonnie should've just had Clemont catch that Espurr she was so close to.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The only psychic ball attack it can learn is possibly Psyshock.

Sure it could be energy ball, but it doesn't look like Energy Ball.

Hmm...I guess so. It would be a pretty cool design for the move considering the current design looks like a Will o Whisp knock off.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Hopefully by the time this episode airs *SOMEONE* (not named after fruit or Bonnie) will have caught something new.

*looking at Ash and the chick with one fox and nothing more.*

BlueDragonfangirl

How long did it take for Ash to catch a Pokemon in the D / P series? Did it take this long?

I love spooky episodes, these are always fun.

Sephora

yes I'm back
How long did it take for Ash to catch a Pokemon in the D / P series? Did it take this long?

You make it sound like he didn't catch anything lol. He caught a Fletchling and Froakie early on so why does he need to catch another pokemon so soon?
I think Serena needs another pokemon right now, not Satoshi.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I agree, Serena needs to get at least one pokemon before Ash gets anything else.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Serena should be getting her first catch soon. I think the girls usually get their first pokemon maybe episode 9-20, depending on how the writers feel to it. Didn't Dawn get Bunneary in episode 7 or something?

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️

Ash just got a Froakie and Fletchling, he can go without for a while and in DP he got Turtwig/Starly early too. Serena, the main girl, is the one in need of a capture.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Also, DP isn't really comparable because Ash had Pikachu, Aipom, Staravia, AND Turtwig by gym one, which was about 10 episodes later than XY.

BW might be comparable but it depends if they'll go through the gyms at the same pace. If it's similar, then yeah I could see why people would think Ash is missing a teensy something. But then again there were manyyyyy more possibilities in Unova.

AG is a fairer comparison. Pikachu, Taillow, and Treecko were just fine for the 18-20 episodes until Ash got Corphish. I think we're good until Ash gets closer to gym 2

So yeah, Serena needs at least a little something

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
You make it sound like he didn't catch anything lol. He caught a Fletchling and Froakie early on so why does he need to catch another pokemon so soon?
I think Serena needs another pokemon right now, not Satoshi.

Ash 'caught' one pokemon.

Froakers volunteered himself to travel with Ash!

By our current point(ep 14) Dawn and May had Wormple and Buneery so Serena needs to get this Essper.

True, but that still means he has two Pokemon in his possession. Right now, it wouldn't make sense for him to capture another Pokemon, or for another Pokemon to voluntarily join him and the others in their quest.

Sephora

yes I'm back

By our current point(ep 14) Dawn and May had Wormple and Buneery so Serena needs to get this Essper.

It doesn't matter how he got them; the point is he has three pokemon compared to Serena so I think she should get a new pokemon before him.

LizardonX

Banned
If she had the same number of pokemon as a predecessor then that would make her a clone. So she needs to be different and raise her fennekin more before capturing anything.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I really doubt this episode will actually be "spooky" though. More like average with faux-scary moments involving Espurr which will probably be resolved once Ash and the others realize that Espurr only scared them because it was lonely and/or misunderstood. You know, the usual. I don't have much hope for Espurr because I don't buy into the hype/memes.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Maybe it will give us something like that great Litwick episode where the Pokemon were actually pretty ****ing evil and actually wanted to kill the characters….I doubt it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.