• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 4th: The Heisei Era of Pocket Monsters: From Tuesday to Thursday to Sunday

zdbz_sn

There was a lot of focus on Serena's crush and her choosing her goal at the end, but again, she was the most recent Pokegirl who just left 2 years ago. They didn't have time to devote segments to May, Dawn, etc. They're fairly old so they focused on the recent companions and Brock's longevity in the anime since he was there 13 years.
I might've been unclear in my original post. I know which clips of Serena were used and that they tied into her crush. The translation I came across described the farewell clip, at least, as being part of a segment discussing how Ash helps his friends, along with clips of Lillie and Kukui relating to the same theme. That's what I wanted clarification on - if the translation was accurate.