• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 6th: Pocket Monsters Mezase Pokémon Master Special

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Is there any synopsis or TL;DW on this special's showings?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Is there any synopsis or TL;DW on this special's showings?
I watched it and it isn't really anything much tbh
Just a lot of flashbacks to old series and shots of the trailer we've already seen in addition to the Pikachu and Ash choosing a road scene we got.
Flashbacks included Ash-Greninja too btw, as people picked their fav Pokemon and someone said Ash-Greninja
Some favourite songs were also shown, for example 1-2-3 was chosen, Alola! Was chosen, type wild was chosen, etc.
Honestly not anything really worth watching except that cute clip of Ash and Pikachu choosing a crossroad with the OP for this series playing

I watched it and it isn't really anything much tbh
Just a lot of flashbacks to old series and shots of the trailer we've already seen in addition to the Pikachu and Ash choosing a road scene we got.
Flashbacks included Ash-Greninja too btw, as people picked their fav Pokemon and someone said Ash-Greninja
Some favourite songs were also shown, for example 1-2-3 was chosen, Alola! Was chosen, type wild was chosen, etc.
Honestly not anything really worth watching except that cute clip of Ash and Pikachu choosing a crossroad with the OP for this series playing
Future Connection, not Alola

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Can you imagine the power that’s gonna overflow when Ash’s two strongest female companions meet each other. I want a battle and Misty calling Ash a little kid please. And then if the pattern is correct they’re opening the cameos with Cilan and closing with Iris? Full course meals for the BW fans.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Can you imagine the power that’s gonna overflow when Ash’s two strongest female companions meet each other. I want a battle and Misty calling Ash a little kid please. And then if the pattern is correct they’re opening the cameos with Cilan and closing with Iris? Full course meals for the BW fans.
Iris calls Ash a kid and Misty agrees and they laugh together while Ash rages.