• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 6th: SM103 - A Passionate Heart That Smashes Even Rocks! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK

ShadowForce720

Has anyone seen the Japan buzzfeed article? Not sure what it says but they gave us some preview pics of what looks like the farewell scene!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/yuikashima/ani-poke?__twitter_impression=true

I used Google translate on it(which isn't always 100% accurate, so hopefully Dephender will give us a more accurate translation) and it seems like it's saying that Ash rival Gary is going to show up. Here is the part I'm talking about in the article:

長い間、サトシの脇を固めた2人の再登場は、ファンの間では長い間熱望されていました。放映時間が変わった際に公開されたキービジュアルに2人が映っていたため「これは伏線か…」と話題になっていたのです。

今後、サトシのライバル・シゲルの再登場は……あったりするのでしょうか!?

and here is the translation I got from Google translate:

For a long time, the reintroduction of two people who hardened Satoshi was longing for fans for a long time. Two people were reflected in the key visual released when the airing time changed, so it was talked as "This is a foreshadow ...".
From now on, the reappearance of Satoshi's rival Shigel ... ... will it be there! What?

now I'm presuming that when it said Shigel it means Shigeru.

Now keep in mind this is through Google translate which tends to not be 100% accurate, so I think Dephender will be able to provide a better translation.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I used Google translate on it(which isn't always 100% accurate, so hopefully Dephender will give us a more accurate translation) and it seems like it's saying that Ash rival Gary is going to show up.

I hope we get an accurate translation soon because I don’t want to get my hopes up lol. It’s been too long since we’ve seen Gary.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I used Google translate on it(which isn't always 100% accurate, so hopefully Dephender will give us a more accurate translation) and it seems like it's saying that Ash rival Gary is going to show up. Here is the part I'm talking about in the article:

長い間、サトシの脇を固めた2人の再登場は、ファンの間では長い間熱望されていました。放映時間が変わった際に公開されたキービジュアルに2人が映っていたため「これは伏線か…」と話題になっていたのです。

今後、サトシのライバル・シゲルの再登場は……あったりするのでしょうか!?

and here is the translation I got from Google translate:

For a long time, the reintroduction of two people who hardened Satoshi was longing for fans for a long time. Two people were reflected in the key visual released when the airing time changed, so it was talked as "This is a foreshadow ...".
From now on, the reappearance of Satoshi's rival Shigel ... ... will it be there! What?

now I'm presuming that when it said Shigel it means Shigeru.

Now keep in mind this is through Google translate which tends to not be 100% accurate, so I think Dephender will be able to provide a better translation.

That seems unlikely but who knows? Gary's not even a Trainer I'm the competitive sense anymore though so I don't know why he'd come back. But that scene reminds me of the original farewell. The day many of us thought the show was ending. At least, I thought it was.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That seems unlikely but who knows? Gary's not even a Trainer I'm the competitive sense anymore though so I don't know why he'd come back. But that scene reminds me of the original farewell. The day many of us thought the show was ending. At least, I thought it was.
even if they were clearly saying "ash is going to hoenn now" during the last few episodes of the OS?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
even if they were clearly saying "ash is going to hoenn now" during the last few episodes of the OS?
I thought it would just end with him arriving there or leaving for it.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'm betting he'll get name dropped and a flashback of him and Ash appear on screen.

We waited so long for Gary's return! :D

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
So there is a chance of gary appearing later on, i think there is a chance he could be during the league helping kukui set up league in alola. He deserves his own cameo in SM since his impact on ash is higher than any other character, it would be nice to see there interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.