• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 6th: SM103 - A Passionate Heart That Smashes Even Rocks! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Well we did get mega evo battles last time, but yeah, we're probably not getting a repeat of that. Hopefully we see their non-Kanto pokemon. Croagunk was like Brock's mascot pokemon but it's never been seen again. What happened to the baby Azurill Misty got in AG? Did the writers forget it existed? So many of their other pokemon are forgotten.

If they ain't Gen 1 to help promote the Let's Go dou, they ain't happening... :(

Oh, I'd like to be wrong. Yet I know these people a little too well...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm glad they're not staying, hope they do come back for the League though.

That's really sad if true. Yeah let's ignore 80% of Brock's pokemon that aren't Kanto pokemon. Or any of Misty's post-Kanto.

Except Gyarados cause it's a Kanto Pokemon lol
Though Chansey didn't get so lucky.... be nice if Brock tries to use her to woo Nurse Joy, really hoping Croagunk shows up though.... if Misty's away that means the pull gag is open. I don't want to see one of the classmates having to do that when a certain Pokemon is due that.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
December 30, not January 30. Plus, January 30, 2019 is a Wednesday.

Awesome to see Misty and Brock again in this two-episode surprise. Looking forward to them again in the dub, but that's a long while.
Oops.. edited!! Thanks for correction.. :p

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I’m not really expecting much of substance from these appearances given they’re clearly meant to be Let’s Go Pee-promotion. The last episodes had to deal with the Kanto vs. Alola stuff with Z-Moves / Megas or the Alola / Kanto forms. But who knows, I would love it if this episode entailed some type of power-up for Satoshi? Lugarugan and Nyaheat have been doing well with everything and so had Mukuroh with his recent focus. So possibly Eevee’s capture happens here?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I’m not really expecting much of substance from these appearances given they’re clearly meant to be Let’s Go Pee-promotion. The last episodes had to deal with the Kanto vs. Alola stuff with Z-Moves / Megas or the Alola / Kanto forms. But who knows, I would love it if this episode entailed some type of power-up for Satoshi? Lugarugan and Nyaheat have been doing well with everything and so had Mukuroh with his recent focus. So possibly Eevee’s capture happens here?
I'm going with these 2 episodes starting some sort of "alola league building" arc (and tbh, an arc like that happening would be the only way I'd see guzma appearing)

ShadowForce720

Didn't he already lost to that mr. dark guy nanu.

yes he battled Nanu twice but Nanu, isn't the last Kahuna, as Ash still has to battle the Kahuna of Poni Island which is Hapu, and before you say that he doesn't need to beat the Poni Island Kahuna since it doesn't already have a Kahuna, it's important to point out that in almost every media of Pokemon Sun and Moon it has shown Hapu becoming a Kahuna so there is no reason to expect that they anime wouldn't show Hapu and have her become a Kahuna for Ash to battle.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
would be really fun to see Brock's Croagunk, but I doubt we will see that.
I would like to see that too. I liked how chill it looks and still does stuff like how it pulls Brock away from girls. If we do I think it will most likely be limited to a flashback.

Henry's Journey

First episode of 2019! :D but this is episode 103, I think there's less than 40 episodes left for Sun & Moon, yikes...

Anyway a total of 4 episodes for Brock and Misty is fine, I would have never thought they were going to return to the main anime series again so it's really cool they gave us this great fanservice. :p

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We have a title, a summary and a staff list:

Satoshi and the others have come to Akala Island in order to grant Takeshi's wish of getting to meet Island Queen Lychee, who uses Rock type Pokémon. Right after they arrive, Takeshi lets Lychee know that he's a former Gym Leader, and ends up getting challenged to a battle.

Screenplay 関根 アユミ (Ayumi Sekine)
Storyboard 尼野 浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 中田 誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 一石 小百合 (Sayuri Ichiishi)
Animation Director 竹内 杏子 (Kyoko Takeuchi)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
All right! Our hopes and dreams have come true: Brock will get to meet Olivia! I'm pumped up for this episode just to see how Brock reacts to a beautiful Rock type Trainer. And of course, I'm curious to see who wins this battle. I'm putting my bets on Olivia, in part because she has Z-Moves, but Brock has just as much of a chance at winning this with his Mega Evolved Steelix, so we'll see.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ah, so Brock is meeting Olivia! :D This would definitely work out really well I'd imagine, those two are definitely quite a good match for match for each other. Im really intrigued to see their interactions to say the least. I really do hope they have a really good and exciting battle between them too.....but honestly Mega Steelix would be just too much to handle for Olivia. :p

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ah, so Brock is meeting Olivia! :D This would definitely work out really well I'd imagine, those two are definitely quite a good match for match for each other. Im really intrigued to see their interactions to say the least. I really do hope they have a really good and exciting battle between them too.....but honestly Mega Steelix would be just too much to handle for Olivia. :p
Completely agree lol I cannot see any rock pokemon being able to take a mega steel/ground pokemon at all, even with a z-move. Olivia is going to get wrecked.

This basically what I wanted from Brock in Alola, although I did not expect that they would battle.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I hoped Misty and Brock would get to experience an Island Trial/Grand Trial, so I'm glad Brock will have an unofficial battle against Olivia.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So it's like a Mega Evolution vs Z Move battle round 2.0. Well Olivia has the advantage of being an active trainer (and an Island Kahuna no less), but Brock's Mega Steelix is a monster, and with a massive type advantage against Lycanroc. Seriously hope Brock wins (as I would always support Mega Evolution over Z Moves).

Status
Not open for further replies.