• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 6th: SM103 - A Passionate Heart That Smashes Even Rocks! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kintaro

Banned
I wish they would focus a bit more on Brock being a doctor, I know they touched on it a little bit in his first return but barely anything after. Makes the development he got at the end of DP feels like it never happened now that they don't show him working toward it anymore.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
I wish they would focus a bit more on Brock being a doctor, I know they touched on it a little bit in his first return but barely anything after. Makes the development he got at the end of DP feels like it never happened now that they don't show him working toward it anymore.
Good news on that front, as a preview from 102/3 shows Brock dressed up as a (male) Nurse Joy and helping pokémon

People expecting Brock to get a girl are fooling themselves :D

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Just like Ash winning a League or reciprocating someone's feelings

The salt levels will be at maximum capacity for quite a while over this I imagine

It has about as much hope as it went with Brock and Lucy at best... or with Ivy at worst.

What actually happened to make Brock curl up like that?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
People expecting Brock to get a girl are fooling themselves :D

He deserves one more than Lillie deserves a second Pokemon though.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
He deserves one more than Lillie deserves a second Pokemon though.
No, he doesn't. Just because you refuse to accept the SM cast doesn't mean they don't deserve Pokémon.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
No, he doesn't. Just because you refuse to accept the SM cast doesn't mean they don't deserve Pokémon.

I just want to see the chemistry between Brock and Olivia. It worked well with Lucy... it didn't work so well with Ivy. (What exactly has happened to make Brock curl up like that at the mention of her name.)

Snowy kind of needs a pokemon to counter act with her and give some actual development. She has been nothing but a therapy pokemon for Lillie with SOME battle experience... or support experience.

It is only a matter of waiting... and stemming my craving until this episode in particular.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary:

https://i.imgur.com/gSJUVfF.jpg

Satoshi's good friends! Takeshi & Kasumi have arrived!
We definitely recommend watching Pokémon with your parents in 2019! First off, a duo dad and mom are familiar with will appear!!

Kasumi: A girl that used to travel with Satoshi and Takeshi
Takeshi: He's currently studying to become a Pokémon Doctor!

These two have come to visit all the way from the faraway Kanto region. Takeshi is in really high spirits here, what kind of unusual object or scenery was it he saw...?

Takeshi has a fateful encounter in the Alola region?!
Takeshi falls in love with pretty girls at first sight!!
The object of his affection is Island Queen Lychee! And the best way to befriend her is with a battle!

Usokkie: The partner of Rock type Trainer Takeshi!
Lugarugan (Midday Form): Lychee's partner is a Rock type as well! It's quite formidable!

The flames of passionate love blaze forth?!
The two both specialize in Rock type Pokémon, so they're perfect for each other?
...or are they?
See for yourself in the episode airing January 6th 2019!!!
(airdate and time varies depending on region)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Sudowoodo is back! Nice to see it again after a long time. Still, no Chansey for now.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
So good to see Sudowoodo back. This episode seems very promising. I am hoping we migh get a chance to see Foretrres, Marshtomp, Ludicolo but seems unlikely.
Sudowoodo' VA also voices Misty's Luvdisc. Can he appear here?

Btw, do we get the VA list for this episode today?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Have to say I'm a bit surprised bit surprised to see Sudowoodo here, I honestly kinda expected Croagunk to show up for that famous gag that we all are very well aware off; Poison Jabbing Brock to keep his affection for ladies in check, which would have been naturally expected here when Brock showed his affections for Olivia. :p I kinda still hope that it shows up here, because I just loved its gag and its hilarious antics.

But I guess Sudowoodo's appearence is here because they want to focus more on the Rock type specializations of Brock and Olivia (which is pretty much evident in the title of the episode itself and the indications in the summary). I'm expecting Geodude to show up here as well for that particular reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.