• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: PM2019 050 - Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well the most people think ash is going to get Mr.Fish and i do really want him to, but going to temper my expectations so it wont be a sobble scenrio. But i am sure there will some amount of general dissappointment.
It’s guaranteed to cause disappointment but more on the side of people not wanting Ash to own one of the abominations :p

My opinion about the fossils...

Goh: THEY'RE ALL MINE!!!

PsychoLogical

Have you not faced a Dracovish in a competitive battle?
I don’t do competitive battling alot, don’t really want to since I’ll likely get owned anyways especially against ones like Dracovish since I do know that the thing’s broken. And I mean more hate on the design rather than hate in general since putting aside the design, the thing’s busted.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I wouldn't be surprised if Ash caught Dracovish based on it's competitive viability alone.

Look at the rest of Ash's Team. I Dunno about G.Farfetch'd but Dragonite, Gengar and Lucario are all really strong competitively. (Or at least Gengar was until SM nerfed it's ability)

Lucario: OU (Overused) until XY. Mega is Ubers
Dragonite: OU (Overused) as of SWSH
Gengar: OU (Overused) until SM now it's UU (Underused)
Dracovish: Ubers

Dracovish would be perfect for Ash's Battling Team Against Leon

Edit: Just Checked the Farfetch'd line

G. Farfetch'd: LC
Sirfetch'd: NU (Never Used)
Welp now we know why Ash barely uses G. Farfetch'd lol (Joking)

Last edited:

BobbbidyBob

Cara Liss is such a mood
Cara: I forgot to set my alarm.
The other dude: you are so careless
Yep, BIG MoOD

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ash better still get Dreepy if he gets this abomination...

PsychoLogical

I think Leon having Dragapult killed those chances
Eh not exactly. Realistically it's based on the writers' preference. If they want to dump the Dreepy line with Ash then they will, if not then they wont. And another thing is that I still really doubt they'll have Leon use his Dragapult more often. And there's also Drakloak needing a debut and Dreepy with a proper one since it only debuted as emotionless Dragon Darts.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Both dreepy and dracovish are Dragon type. While 2 of the same type isn't uncommon, it is difficult to argue that ash should have 3 dragons on his team

kind of even worse that considering Kubfu is another potential capture people want, and it would give Ash three fighting types...though if Ash got Dracovish, it could go down the dark path i suppose.

as far as Ash getting Dracovish goes, i'm not going to through a fit if he doesn't get it, but if he does it'll be interesting to see it used in battle.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ash can only get Dreepy if they're going to make it a future rival to Leon's Dragapult, which they won't, because final battles like those always have one ace in the spotlight taking all the glory for the team in more than 12 minutes of the episode.

PsychoLogical

Both dreepy and dracovish are Dragon type. While 2 of the same type isn't uncommon, it is difficult to argue that ash should have 3 dragons on his team
It's as difficult to argue as how in Sinnoh he had 3 ground, Unova with 2 Fire, Water, Grass, and Dark, Kalos with 3 Flying. Not very. If Ash gets here Dracovish and then gets tossed with the Dreepy line to make it 3 Dragons with Dragonite, Dracovish, and Dragapult in total, it'd likely be no different from previous sagas.

Status
Not open for further replies.